7

"Ow ow ow ow"

That's the first thing i heard when i woke up. And yes it did belong to Shawn.

"Hey hey stop moving your wrist bubs" i said with my eyes still closed and back facing him.

"How did you know its my wrist" he asked curiously.

"Well thats the only thing that should hurt shawn"

"Well my head hurts too jas" he said quite innocently.

I turned around and chuckled, "yeah that's just your hangover"

"Ha ha, you're so funny" he said sarcastically, "what even happened yesterday, i remember running, stopping at a bar bc i was thirsty and i just drank, quite soothing actually"

He chuckled.

"Well you got shit faced at the bar, when i picked you up you fell, AND pissed yourself, then i took you to the hospital"

"Ooo what the doctor say"

I rolled out of bed and shawn sat up against the head board.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed glasses of water, and his brace.

"Well you sprained it, dont move it for 10 days, then only a little until it feels new, and you got a sick brace, and pain meds want some?"

I know he's gonna say no but if he finds out i hid them he will be mad.  He'll feel as if we're babying him.

"Uhm... No im fine the pain isn't that bad"

"You dont have to take them but you also dont have to lie Pete, i can see right through it anyways"

He chuckled and drank his water.

"Wanna put it on, do the honors" he said handing me the brace and sticking his arm out.

"But its gonna hurt you"

"Its okay, im a big kid nowwww" he sang.

I laughed and unwrapped the brace.

I started. Wrapping it on and i saw him wincing. Everytime I would catch him he'd pretend it wasn't happening.

I finished and kissed him on the forehead.

"Big boy" i whispered and chuckled

I got up once again but this time to get a movie. And snacks. It was already noon on the last off day. Tomorrow, we will leave for tour once again. Ill be going for like 3 shows. Then come back For school.

Half way through the movie i turn to see shawn clenching his eyes. Which were red and puffy which is probably explained by the tear on his cheek.

"Hey what's wrong"

"It hurts a lot jas, like a lot, but i don't want the pills and i also didn't want to bother you so go back to your movie please." he sighs, "you've done so much already"

"We'll im your girlfriend shawn, ima be like your mom, best friend,and girlfriend all in one"

He chuckled, " yeah but i don't want the pills and that's on me so enjoy your movie babe"

I turned for a while but then remembered i was holding something for brian and im.sure he wouldn't mind.

I turned back.

"What about "medical" weed" i asked shawn while laughing, "it works miracles i think, and im holding some of Brian's, im sure he wouldn't Mind."

"I love you jas"

I got out of bed once again, grabbed a blunt from my purse, a lighter from the counter and opened a window. I also texted Brian about it.

About 30 minutes later shawn looked down

"Are you sure you dont want some babe?"

"Yeah im fine bubs, bad lungs + smoking = catastrophe waiting to happen"

He laughed. Took a hit and put it out.

"How are you feeling?" i asked him.

He leaned back with his eyes closed. "Extravagant"

We both laughed.

I continued to watch the horror movie alone. Weird some might say.

I heard a knock at the door and asked who it was. It was brian.

"Come in" i said. And he did so. He walked in to find us under a disappearing cloud of smoke, thanks to my open window.

"Well i walked outside and smelt weed, then i realized it was you guys, and then i read your text, how is he ?"

"He's"extravagant""

We both laughed once again.

"That's good, Andrew was talking about these next shows and he said that we should see if it doesn't hurt shawn to play the piano or guitar, so if it does he can change some things up"

"Ohh okay, well shawn isn't going to take the pain relievers and I'm pretty sure he isn't gonna stay high all the time either"

"So he's gonna be in pain?"

"Yeah the doctor said constantly for about like 4 days"

"So we should cancel these 3 shows?"

"Ohh no shawn wouldn't like that, it's his escape-"

"Jasmin he's really going through stuff, he hasn't just chilled in 2 weeks, despite the break. He's having a rough time mentally"

"Well id leave it up to shawn, i wouldn't want him to get mad at Andrew, but wait until later. He's very high"

"Okay have you guys packed?" brian asked, "we're loading up at 5 am tomorrow"

"Why so early?" i complained "the show is here in LA anyways"

"Yeah andrew wants to do somethings"

"Ohh, well no i was about to start after the movie"

"Ooo what movie is it"

"Ohh it's Us. I've been waiting to watch it"

"Youre watching scary movies alone... Weirdo"

"Brian if you're just gonna talk shit you can go" i said in a joking manner.

"Yeah i think i will, tell shawn i said hey, don't forget to pack though, were always waiting on shawn" he said in between laughs.

I waved as he left and paused the movie once the door was closed. I really contemplated this but i got up and started packing.

I only got a bit of clothes since i was coming back in a week but i had to grab everything that was Shawn's since he wouldn't be back until after tour.

Only when he has a big break and no family plans.

Those days are hard. He's super busy and he gets tired. We text a lot but i don't like keeping him awake. Sometimes we facetime but just enjoying our presence as we do our own thing.

I heard a rustle in the living room and entered to see shawn turning and hugging the pillow next to him, probably thinking it was me.

I love that man.