19

"FLIGHT 182 IS CURRENTLY BEING DELAYED. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE" the intercom spoke.

"Oh you got to be kidding me" Andrew complained.

"You're the one who wanted to come early" Connor contradicted.

We we're making our way back from McDonald's. We stayed in there for like 3 hours.

"I should be in a nap right now" I said after a yawn.

"Shouldn't we all." Brian added.

"Okay okay kids stop attacking me. You guys can go to sleep right now on a chair or something and I'll stay awake" Andrew offered.

We all say down on chairs and from this bag we all had I pulled out a medium sized blanket I had for the flight.

"Can I get a picture" someone asked.

"Actually Shawn is asleep right now" Connor whispered from beside me

"Ohh yeah I see. He's so adorable. But I actually was asking about you?" The girl clarified, "I've been a fan of yours since like 2017 now and I'm so happy you're with Shawn on tour because it's like 2 of my favorite people together"

"Aww well then sure. And thank you for your support" Connor replied

I felt weight shift off my shoulder. And an arm unwrap itself from mine. Then I felt cold air enter through one side.

"Mmmmm close the blanket" I mumbled.

"Fuck up Mendes" Connor replied.

"What time is it?" I asked as I stretched awake.

"Its 10" Connor answered.

"When are we leaving?"

"They said around 11:15" Josiah butted in.

"Oh great it's not that long" I said, "I slept for a while... At least my head doesn't hurt anymore"

"Wanna go grab some coffee guys?" Brian asked.

I got up and wrapped myself in the blanket, "vamonos"

Connor nodded. He turned to the girl beside him, "do you wanna come with
Us?" He asked.

"Oh my God... Sure"

The rest didn't want to come so us four started walking over to the coffee shop. Well I was kind of waddling and my blanket was dragging on the floor.

"Are you feeling okay" the girl asked me when we sat down at the table waiting for the waiter.

"Yeah I really am, thanks for asking" I replied.

"How's Jasmin?"

"Hmm she's great" I smiled, "whenever I'm not feeling okay she's always there and then I feel better"

"That's such a beautiful thing, the thing you two have"

"Yeah it really is"

The waiter brought us our coffees and  we drank it.

"WE WILL NOW BE ARRIVING AT LAX  I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL RIDE, AND HOPE YOU WILL RIDE WITH US AGAIN"

I put my airpods back in their case and my phone in my pocket. As I turned to wake up Brian and Connor I wrapped myself in my blanket.

It was 1am and it was cold.

"Is Jasmin awake?" Andrew asked.

"No she said she was going to bed earlier, she's a light sleeper so she'll wake up when we knock"

"Oh ...okay" he stared.

"...what" I asked hesitantly

"Nothing, just still surprised you're gonna be a dad" he patted my back we started making our way towards the luggage belt.

Like an hour later we were parking in jasmin's driveway.

*Knock knock knock*

Moments later jas answered the door. Wrapped in a blanket and her hair up in a ponytail. The TV was on and 'that 70s show' was playing. Juju came running up from behind her wagging his tail overdramatically. She motioned everyone to come in and we did.

There was an almost empty cup of coffee and lays on the coffee table next to the couch.

"I have 2 beds ready in each room. There is 3 rooms."

"Ooo I call my own" Connor said excitedly.

"Nope" Andrew chuckled as he walked past into a room and closed the door behind him.

"Don't even think about the other one" Josiah said as he pushed pass Connor.

"Nah you guys left me with Connor" Brian jokingly complained.

"Ok good night guys" I  interrupted before things got weird.

I turned and picked up Jasmin all rolled up in a burrito and everything.

"Uhf you're heavier" I joked.

"Oh you ass" she smacked my shoulder, "it's too late for this, let's go to bed"

I laughed as we made our way to our bedroom.

She went into the sheets and I turned off the lights. I walked over and crawled into bed slowly. I scooted closer and wrapped my arm around her cautiously, almost as if I was afraid to hurt her.  After a few moments of silence she talks.

"So did you miss me"

I didn't think she noticed but I was crying. Not of sadness nor pain. I was finally here with her. These tears were of joy. Extreme joy.

"Extremely" I answered.

She turned towards me. And kissed me. She had her eyes closed yet she wipped all my tears. As if she somehow knew I was crying without seeing me.

"I love you" she said as she straighted out.

I layed there for a couple more minutes thinking. I heard light snores come from Jasmin a couple minutes later and I watched her sleep for a while. As weird as that sounded, it was actually comforting.

"i love you more" I whispered before settling in for bed as well.