9

*after the bar*

Everyone was on their way back to the hotel, it was like 11:30 already and everyone was a bit tipsy except for shawn and I.

Shawn drank like 1 beer the whole night, he was too busy pretending to be a bartender. And well im the DD for tonight since i didn't want to drink anyways.

Imagine having a 6 and a half hour drive with a hangover.

Once i get back to my apartment ima take a fat nap.

"lol that's not til tomorrow though, you're still gonna sleep tonight" shawn stated.

" what the- i said that out loud"

Shawn and i both laughed

We arrived to the hotel and everyone went back to their rooms.

"There's a hot tub on the roof jas" shawn said when on the elevator on our way up.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah we should take a swim"

"Its cold though, and i don't have a bathing suit, and its late"  i protested.

"You always find a way to find excuses or something to complain about jas, even when there shouldn't be"

"Well its my talent" i joked.

"Its a hot tub, you wont get cold, and plus after this we're not gonna see each other for 3 months so i don't care how late it is, i want to enjoy every waking minute with you."

"When you put it that way... Okay bubs"

Shawn jumped around like a little kid.

"I love it when you call me that, but what does it mean" he laughed.

"Bubs?"

"Yea"

"Ohh that's short for bubba which is short for bubbles"

*
*
*
*2am*

"Im really gonna miss you" i told shawn as i caressed his bare chest.

After only staying in the hot tub for about 45 minutes due to the chilling October breeze, we came back inside.

We ended up laying in bed laughing at all the tweets, comments, and posts his fans have been saying about us.

*earlier*

A fan tweeted
"i SWEAR if jasmine decides to break Shawn's heart the whole fandom will tear her apart, myself included"
Someone replied to that, "i don't think i would really mind, it'll inspire new music us heart broken people can relate to"

Shawn decided to retweet her tweet.

"Jasmine? Never hear of her, i only know a JASMIN😂 @jassRioss"

*Present time*

Somewhere along the line shawn made a joke. It was like those one jokes that aren't funny but the fact that they're so bad made it funny. And i think shawn noticed.

I told him "oops i forgot to laugh"

And he rolled on top of me and started tickling me until i almost peed.

Im a very ticklish person and i didn't know what to do. So i did what anybody would do... If you were dating the man tickling you.

I kissed him like tounge and everything which caught him off guard and allowed me to roll on top of him.

The clothes fell off and adult things happened.