12

I woke up and while walking to the kitchen i smelled pancakes.

"Good morning jasmin" brian greeted about bite into a pancake. Connor waved with a mouth full of pancake.

"Hey babe,you look awful, how'd you sleep"

"Oh gee thanks shawn"
We laughed

"You know what i meant"

"Yeah it was okay"

I leaned on the fridge and stared at shawn who had 2 plates of pancakes in his hands.

"Cmon jas, lets eat"

We walked over to the table and i sat across from shawn. It was a small 4 people table and the dudes took the other seats.

"What time is it guys" i asked

"Almost 12" brian said

"11:36 to be exact" connor clarified.

"Wow we slept a lot. This is more like brunch"

"Well yeah last night was epic" shawn stated excitedly

"Yeah and tour has been AWESOME !" connor yelped.

"DUDE don't get me started" shawn added, "i can talk about it for dayyys"

"LOL when brian got punched in the face"  connor mocked Brian's reaction of that night.

Shawn laughed loudly, "that wad the best part, even topped off when he sprained his ankle"

I placed my head in my hands because my stomach started to turn and my head pounded.

I got the last 2 pancakes i had on my plate and stored them in the fridge.

"Jas, you have to eat, you're eating for 2" connor said when he realized what i did.

"I don't feel too good, but ill finish them later" i countered

"Honestly guys its barley sinking in, im for reals, real life, not pretend but im really gonna be a dad" shawn exclaimed as he got up and picked me up, "im gonna buy him or her anything," he said as he started to spin me around, "and sing to them and maybe they'll grow up to play sports or even be musicians like me or cloth designers like you"

I felt like i was gonna throw up

"Babe put me down" i mumbled. i don't think he heard me because he kept spinning me.

"They're gonna grow up to be good people and we gonna be so prou-"

I felt throw up rise to my mouth and i patted the soul out of Shawn's arms.

"Oww" he complained as he put me down.

I bolted towards the rest room.

"Jas wait where are you going im sorry, what did i do. Come back"
He said as he chased after me connor and brian following right behind.

After puking my guts out i sat next to the toilet on the floor sobbing. After i wiped my mouth of course.

"Baby what's wrong, are you oka- eww that smell did you throw up"

I nodded my head yes while still crying.

He flushed the toilet closed the lid of it and sat beside me.

"Why are you crying baby"

"I-i literally just brushed my teeth" i joked through tears.

Connor and brian laughed. At Least they understood great humor.

"No jasmin im being serious talk to me" shawn insisted.

"Its dumb"

"Tell me jas" he pushed