13

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JASMIN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUU"

The porch and backyard erupted in cheers and claps.

"Guys guys guys i have something to share"

All my close friends and family were here and both shawn and i thought it would be a great moment to tell my family.

Shawn came and stood right behind me wrapping his arms around me. He put his hands on my stomach.

"We made a baby"

My brother laughed and the rest of them cheered once again.

"Out of everything you couldve said like 'im pregnant' or 'were expecting' you said you guys made a baby" he laughed, "gosh you really are my sister, congrats tho"

"See mike i told you jasmin was gonna beat junior" my mom told my dad. My dad laughed.

He walked and patted shawn on the back pulling him in for a hug and telling him something which I couldn't hear.

Congratulations came and thank yous went.

Everyone was informed not to say or post anything about it because shawn still hasn't told his fans. But shawn did post a video he took at the doctors of the ultrasound gel and you can  hear me say it feel weird in the back.

They made weird theories but hardly any of them were believable.

Shawn still had 2 more weeks of break and we decided to take a trip to canada and tell his parents. Well in my case meet his parents.

He's told them about me, they've seen pictures of me, they know a lot of things about me and well all we need is to finally meet face to face.

It worked out perfect. Shawn gets to see his parents, brian is going back to see his family. And during this time connor is staying here to spend time with his and well ive been around mine the whole time.

*
*
*
*at canada 2 days later*

"Hey baby there's the iHeartRadio awards in LA in 4 weeks and they've asked me to perform."

"Aww really shawn that's so cool, its gonna be like your what 5th iHeartRadio awards"

"Yeah im also nominated the 6 categories"

"Imagine winning them all, that's too much to carry"

"That's why i want to take you as my date"

"Whaaaattt seriously?"

"Yeah you can walk red carpet with me, and sit with me, watch me perform"

"Id love too, then i can help you carry all your awards back" i chuckled.

"Great ! but for now we have to get ready to go to dinner and a night out with my family, whoop whoop"

"Oooo Where are we going?" i asked curiously

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"

"Well how am i supposed to find out if you don't tell me"

"Guess you're gonna have to wait" he teased.

I pouted and made the puppy face and he shook his head and got up.

We've been watching greys anatomy for like the past 7 hours. And it was finally time to get up and get ready.

I groaned and rolled out of bed.

The doctor was right, it has only been a week since ive seen him and my bump was only a bit more visible but let me tell you my back was sore.

But now if i stood sideways you can actually see the roundness. Shawn found it very adorable.

"How do i know what to wear then? Huh shawn"

"Just wear something warm its cold outside and i don't want you to freeze, but were going to be inside most of the time and you don't want to be that hot."

I was planning on wearing jeans but once putting them on i realized all my jeans we're highwaist and wouldn't button.

"Shaaawwwn my jeans don't fit" i complained.

He turned from the mirror in the restroom and laughed.

"Shawn im serious"

He walked over and tried to button it but kept on laughing. I looked up at him and the pure joy in his face and the laugh from his mouth was contagious.

I ended up laughing along with him and it totally lifted my mood.

"Well you can wear a dress if you have like a long one"

"I totally packed a dress for a country i know gets below freezing During winter"

"I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are we can go buy one real quick jas"

"There's stores near by?"

"Yeah like a 5 minute drive"

We hopped in the car and drove about like 12 blocks until we reached a store.

"Do you have any maternity clothes or dresses?" shawn asked the lady helping us.

She looked at me and then at my stomach.

"She doesn't really look like she would fit into those because trust me those are very stretched but im pretty sure you can just toss on a very long loose dress and it should fit, follow me"

We started walking after her and ended up by a section of long dresses.

After searching through the bunches and shawn making weird faces and he held then against his chest we still couldn't find the one. Its been 2 minutes.

Damn why am i so impatient.

"What about this one jas"

I turned to shawn and he smiled then did a kissy face.

The dress was one that reached his thighs, it was black with a white strip.

"Try it on try it on" shawn laughed. I guess he read my face of admiration.

I walked into the changing room and put it on and walked out doing twirls.

"Pregnant who? Beautiful... YOU"

"Ill take it"

I changed back into mt clothes. We payed for it and drove back home.

We really didn't want to be late. The reservation was under Shawn's name.

We got back home and finished getting ready. I got a white faux fur coat and my purse and shawn was waiting in the car.

"This is going to be soo fun, its barley 6 we still have a whole night ahead of us"

"Well i should be confused because i don't know where we're going but i know time with the Mendes family is fun time"

"You betcha"

I connected to the aux and pushed shuffle. Seconds later one direction blasted through the speakers and through my mouth.

"Im sooo hyped to tell them, my mom is going to go crazy, she always talks about how adorable babies are" shawn said randomly.

"Well im happy im finally gonna meet everyone"

"Yeah i know i shouldn't have waited this long, that's my bad babe"

"Ohh no that's not what i meant im glad, i probably would've been so nervous if it was any sooner"

"Why they love you a lot"

"You're family is amazing pete"

"So is yours jas"