10

*january (17th)*

Its almost been the 3 months. You might have been wondering why i didn't just meet up with him during christmas but we both celebrated with our families, and new years.

But he just happened to have planned out his tour to have a break before the next leg sometime around my birthday. So shawn is coming over in like 2 days, not counting today.

Im currently walking down Beverly hills with my friend mia. I ended up moving last month down to a house over here. They looked nicer and i really wanted more space for juju.

I actually got a 2 story house, pool, 4 car garage, 5 bedroom, 3 bath and it has a porch.

I was surprised too. But ive been working and saving for like the past 6 years of my life. Literally started when i was 15.

Damn im old, im turning 22 in a few days.

I really hope shawn loves it though. I texted him when i got it and face timed him the night i moved in.

"So jasmin when is shawn getting here"

"Ohh on the 20th, in 2 days, not including this one"

"Is it just going to be him or...?"

"Well no staying with me its going to be him and brian, and connor for a couple days but connor also lives in LA and he said he was going to visit family really quick"

"Im surprised you didn't like turn all famous or cocky on us. You're like the shit now"

"Not even i would never. Im literally the same person still, other than the fact that ive been dating the coolest man alive for 9 months."

"Have you ever thought of like doing what he does or model with his fan base you would really get a push"

"No im not going to take his clout, if im going to do something im going to do it on my own mia, yes he can support me but i don't want it to be that kind of situation. And plus i set out to be a clothes designer and ive already  paved my path wayyyy before i met him"

"Ooo look at this one" mia said pointing to a minty blue dress with a brown little belt around it.

"Ima try it on"

We were in ralph laurens little boutique on rodeo drive. And let me tell you, there's so much inspiring pieces of art. I cant wait for the day when i can have my own line.

"How do i look mia"

I walked out. And did a spin before doing a catwalk pretending to be on miss America.

"Do you want me to be honest" she asked

"Well obviously mia or how else would i know"

"Well you look a dat bit round and not in the areas you want to be. You look kinda chunky."

"God i knew i should've gone to the gym but i ended up at wingstop" we laughed.

"When was the last time you had your period jas"

"I don't know like 3 months ago"

"Did you ever think you might be..."

"Well my period is very irregular and i never noticed i got fatter. But there might be a possibility"

"Well i wouldn't have noticed either but the belt"

"God mia now you got me scared, what if i am"

"Lets go find out"

*
*
*

"Fucken shit mia what if he doesn't want the baby, we're still 21, i haven't even met his parents, he has a huge life ahead of him and he cant just pause it, we're not even married, what about work and school, what if he wants to keep it but what if im a horrible mom, i cant do this mia no no no no no no no"