8

Our last break day was okay. Shawn woke up around 5, and we went out for food. We came back and watched another movie.

We've been watching so many movies lately because after the other day andrew thought shawn could use a break from social media, and we all know that gets pretty boring.

Ohh and shawn was ready to talk about the nightmares he's been having.

*last day of break*
We were just casually watching truth or dare.

"Hey jas do you remember the dreams ive been having?"

"Yeah what about them " i ask looking up at him. Shawn beats me by like 7 inches so when we end up laying down my head is at his chest.

" yeah well all 3 nights it was something different, the only thing in common was there was a lot of pills." he says with a straight face still watching the movie, "one i was onstage and like the whole crowd just starts throwing hand full of pills... Pretty weird"

"Wow i-"

"Its just a dream though im okay, it just rattled me up for a while in the morning" he said and looked down at me and smiled.

"Well" i smiled back, "thanks for sharing"

*Present day*

The past 4 other days have also been great. Although shawn wasn't able to play the guitar, he still played the piano. And his wrist isn't hurting constantly anymore.

We haven't encountered any rude fans, no offensive paparazzi, and shawn hasn't been anxious or had another nightmare. Life is good.

Its my last whole day with shawn. He has the oakland concert later, after that we're all heading towards the bar, and then im going back home tomorrow morning.

"Hey jas, when should we tell them about our relationship" shawn asked kind of nonchalantly.

"Well honestly peter its up to you, they love YOU after all. I just showed up somewhere along your path of completing your dreams"

He chuckled, "you are a dream jas"

"Awww so sweet, but we need to go, don't want to miss soundcheck do ya?"

"Yeah but you see pushing away my love, you don't appreciate me" he wipes a fake tear off, "then you wonder why i never let you win"

I turned and kissed him on the lips,
"i" *kiss*
"do"*kiss*
"Appreciate"*kiss*
"You"*kiss*
"And what in the world do you win at huh?? I literally beat you at everything babe" i laughed, "other than singing and looking absolutely beautiful"

"If i knew everytime i insulted you id get kissed i would do it more often."

"Lets go shawn, were gonna be late to the bus"

*
*
*
*in the middle of the concert*

"I want to share something with you guys real quick" shawn says into the mic and the crowd cheers.

"I dont know if jasmin is backstage or somewhere in the crowd but, jas where ever you are please walk onto the stage." shawn looks around and spots me making my way through the crowd.

"ohh found her, as she gets up here I will start. So i see a lot of tweets posts and comments wondering about who some specific songs are about. Mostly like where were you in the morning, fallin all in you and mutual. "

By that time i was already on stage i just sat down crisscross on the pianos seat.

"Well we've all heard wwyitm i hope. And that's where this story will start. I met jasmin in new york in a bar, we both were with friends but not drinking, she went back to the hotel with me-"

The crowd cheered

"Yes, to the question everyone is gonna be asking" he laughed, "when i woke up she was gone. I never thought i was going to see her again and i wrote the song before i did. But funnily enough she forgot her whole wallet in my room. Which i didn't notice until she returned for it. We stayed in touch. Months later i came to LA for festivals and we met up. You wouldn't expect her to also be the mutual girl but she is. When we would text and meet up she'd go from flirting to holding back. I didn't know what this woman wanted"

I got up and ran towards shawn, i snatched the mic from him and stuck out my tounge.

"In my defense guys he's shawn mendes, i didn't think that someone with so much potential as him would ever want an everyday person like me like psh he can have a goddess if he would like to am i right pe-"

Shawn snatched the mic back.

"Shhh jas, this is my monologue" he stuck his tounge out and i turned back to go to the seat again.

"Anyways where was i before i got rudely interrupted" shawn joked, " i made mutual about her. Well not just about her, for her. I sang it to her sometime in February but the one that really mattered was fallin all in you. This song was also about her and for her. I sang it to her on march 6. I still remember like it was yesterday. We still laugh "cause it was only meant to be for one night" but we've proved to each other that that's not the case. And now i feel like ive talked for too long and i hope that everyone now knows where that story led. This is fallin all in you, for you jas"

Shawn sits next to me on the piano and starts playing.

"Sunrise with you on my chest
No blinds in the place where i live
Daybreak open you're eyes
Cause this was only ever meant to be for one night
Still, we're changing our minds here
Be yours, be my dear
So close with you on my lips...."

The rest was something you can only hear in like a dream.

After the song shawn kissed me and I walked off stage, but this time I went back stage.