Chapter 2 - Nick's Pov

Though it was pretty early in the morning, both me and Adam were pretty much already ready to go to school. There was nothing to do here at the pack house, so Adam just suggested we go. Currently, I'd been waiting for Adam for a good ten minutes outside, when he came running out of the pack house.

"What took you so long?" I asked him, opening up the door to the driver's side of my car.

"Just my half sister," He replied, going into the passenger's side. That bitch is too weak for this pack, she needs to be kicked out. I thought. "Anyway so are you ready for school? There's word around school that new girls are coming in today."

"I'm so ready. I could find my mate." I told him. And you with that, I started my car, and we made our way over to school.

>>Timeskip 10 minutes.....

The moment we arrived in school and I parked my car, it was surrounded by girls. How could they not love me? I thought cockily. I was quite the looker. No one could resist me. When the both of us got out, all the attention was immediately pointed towards me. Sorry buddy. But I'm obviously the better ladies man.

"Girls, no need to fight over me. There's plenty of chances to see of your my mate." I told them.

Reason why I had to bet this was happening, was because of all the girl's inner wolves. She-wolves craved the feelings of security and protection. They drifted towards the men typically in their ages who could without doubt protect them. And seeing that I was not only their Alpha, but that I was strong, made them all go crazy.

After seeing all of the girls, one at a time, both me me and Adam went to our class. When I got there, I sat in my seat next to the most beautiful girl. Lensy Johnson. Aka my girlfriend.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" She purred. Clinging to my arm.

"You know I did." I replied back. Just as flirtatious.

After class ended, it suddenly came to me that I was really really hungry, so I was the first to start towards the cafeteria. Both me and Lensy spilt ways somewhere along the way, so I walked alone for the most part. As I was walking towards the food, the most amazing scent hit me. Smelt like kettle corn.

'Mate, mate! Go get mate!' My wolf yelled in my head.

As I followed - tracked - down the scent  my sweet mate carried with her. It eventually led me to a girl with purple hair, but she wouldn't look up at me I already knew she was there. Why was she trying to pretend I couldn't see her?

"Look at me." I growled at her. After a minute of trying to fight me on it, and gave in, and she slowly looked me in the eyes. It's fat Jem!! Disappointment turned into anger very fast, and to release it I didn't hesitate to slap her to the floor.

'Why would you do that to mate!?!?' My wolf yelled.

'She's not our mate, she's just a fat slut that's desperate for a mate.' I growled at him.

'Don't call our mate ugly boy, she's beautiful and you know it.' He said but I just ignored him.

"Why!? Out of all the girls I had to be with you, a fat ugly person! I Alpha Nick reject Jem Carter as a mate and band you from ever coming back to this pack! This is the last straw." I yelled at her.

"Is that all you've got? You know spitting words in my face isn't gonna hurt me. And good riddance, why would I want a mate who treats me like that. I Jem Carter accept your rejection Nick." She said getting up. I was shocked at what she said, and said the only thing that popped into my mind.

"That's Alpha Nick!" I yelled again, bringing my hand down at her to try and put her back in her place. But that's when she did something that truly surprised me, she caught my wrist before my hand could hit her.

"Your not my alpha, asshole." She growled in my face, gripping my wrist fighting, before walking off. For a few moments as she was taking her grand exit, I just stood there shocked at what she said, the Jem I know or at least knew, wouldn't blow up like that. So I followed her, and saw her shift into her wolf. It was the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen. A grey wolf was very rare, but I saw also saw unusual silver added in to the silver and purple tips. 

She glanced at both me and Adam one last time before taking off into the woods. Those eyes of hers looked happy, for the for time I've ever seen. They screamed joy for freedom. S-She was happy that I rejected her? I thought.