Chapter 18 - I'm leaving Prank

Jem's Pov:

"Samantha grab the camera." I said. She walked over to desk, and started recording me.

"So last time on the prank wars, the guys put hair dye in our conditioners bottles and we ended up getting it out. Now we're gonna get them back, Nicki will explain more about the prank." I said, then Nicki went on camera.

"We've been avoiding the guys as much as possible, and we've been pretend fighting with them but they think it's real. The prank is we are gonna say all of us are leaving, but they're  not gonna believe us. So were actully gonna leave to my mother's house outside town. And they're gonna be sulking the whole time. But it's gonna be all worth it." Nicki said.

"Okay girls, let's pack our stuff and hit the road." They nodded their heads in agreement, and we all parted ways.

When walked into my room, I saw that Richard was already in there. Payback time. I thought. I walked into my closet, and grabbed some cloths.

"Jem what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm leaving Richard, I can't take this anymore. That's why I'm packing my cloths." I said looking at him. His eyes turned black for a second before turning quickly back.

"Yah right, this is just another prank to get me back. You're not leaving." He said smirking. I put my cloths in a bag, and I looked back at him.

"Oh really? Watch me." I picked up my bag, and walked downstairs with Richard following me. There was Nicki and Samantha already there, and had the car waiting. I walked outside to see Sam and Michael there, I put my bags in the car and got in.

"We know your not leaving." Sam said.

"Bye guys!" Nicki yelled. Then she started driving, till the guys became a small dot in the distance.

"So how long till we reach your mothers house Nicki?" I asked.

"A couple hours, so you all can sleep." She said, my vision started getting blurry and I fell into the darkness.

(In dream)

The light shinned in my eyes, and I opened them. I looked around to see the same field that I was in when I met the moon goddess. Then my eyes layed on her, the moon goddess.

"Why am I here again? I already know about my destiny." I said, and she started chuckling.

"You do indeed Jem. But, my child, I never told you when you would shift again. I came to tell you that you shall shift again on the night of the new moon."

"The night of the new moon? But, that's tomorrow!"

"Exactly. I came to warn you about it. This is much different than the others. You will be in so much pain, that your mate will feel it too. Not as much as you, but he'll feel it."

"H-He'll feel it?" Then she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You'll get through this Jem, I can promise you that. Your wolf Silver is strong, and she will help you through this."

"I need to know something, moon goddess. Were those people who hurt me, my real family?" Because she didn't really have any features, I couldn't exactly see her expression. But I could tell her mood had taken a nosedive, when she tilted her head downwards for a few moments.

"No they weren't. I'm sorry Jem but I cannot say anymore, I would danger the future."

"Just what else are you hiding from me?"

"Many things Jem... You have my sincerest apologies for that much. But everything has a time and place for something to happen. You will learn when you're ready." Then my vision stared getting blurry, and I fell asleep.

(End of dream)

I woke up breathing hard, and sweating. And I felt the car stop suddenly, then Nicki and Samantha looked back to at me.

"Jem are you okay?" Nicki asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"You were mumbling things in your sleep, are you sure your alright?" Samantha asked.

"I'll tell you later, right now I just wanna get out of this car." Then all of us got out of the car, and went into the house. Their we were greeted by Nicki's parents and they put our stuff in the guest rooms. I jumped into my bed, and thought about everything. Was my whole life a lie? If they weren't my real parents, then who are? I thought.