Chapter 10 - Tag game gone ROUGE

Jem's Pov:

Once we reached his office, the phone rang. He looked over at me, and I nodded my head in responce. He talked on the phone for a couple of minutes, then hung up.

"So who was that?" I asked.

"Alpha Nick wanted to ask me something." He replied. When he said that name, I went stiff. I could feel the color drain out of my face.

"W-What did he want?" I asked.

"He was just saying if any female walked into my territory, to give them to him." You can just imagine how scared I was, when he told me that.

'Don't worry Jem it's gonna be alright.' Silver said.

'But what if he comes after me, and hurts me' I replied.

'Then tell Richard, he'll protect us.' I nodded my head, and went up to him.

"Jem are you okay?" He asked getting worried.

"No i'm not okay. That guy you were just talking to, he was my mate." I said. He clunched his fiests, and started growling.

"And he wants you back?" He growled. His wolf was on the verge of taking over, I could tell because his eyes were flashing between his and his wolf's.

"Yah. That's why he called you." I said, then suddenly I was pulled into a hug. He held me to tight, I never wanted him to let me go.

"There's no way in hell, he's gonna get you. He's gonna have to go through me and the rest, to get even close to you" He whispered. I started smiling. Then he looked at me, I saw so much love in his eyes. Then I kissed him, what was met to be a peck turned into a make out session.

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. Richard started growling because he wanted to continue, but I got off of him.

"Come in." I said. Then to my supprise, it was Lilly.

"Big brother, can I borrow Jem for a while?" She said giving him the puppy eyes.

"Yah sure." He said, I sent him a smile then went with Lilly. She grabbed my hand and led me outside, then I saw five other kids out there.

"Guys I got her." She said. Then they all starred at me.

"Hi Luna." They all said in union.

"Please don't call me Luna, call me Jem okay." I said then they nodded their heads.

"We wanted to ask you if you'd play tag with us." A little girl said. I walked over to her, and bent down to her level.

"What's your name sweety?" I asked her.

"I'm Andrea." She said.

"Well Andrea, i'd love to play tag with you." They started cheering, then we started playing.

>>Timeskip 20 minutes...........

We ended up in the woods, and I was hiding. Suddenly I smelt an unfamiliar scent. It's rouges! I ran over to the scent and saw ten wolves. The kids hid behind me, and started trembling.

"Guys you gies go back to the pack house, and tell them to help me okay." I said.

"We can't just leave you!" Lilly cried out.

"I'll be fine, get going." I said.

"But we ca-." Andrea said.

"I said go!" I yelled. Then they were gone. Richard please hurry. I thought. Then shifted into my wolf.