Chapter 17 - Slap cam/Hair Dye Prank

Samantha's Pov:

"Nicki, get the camera." I said. She grabbed it off the bed, and started recording me.

"Okay so, after that Sleepover prank fail. Jem told the boys that we could prank them, but they can't get us back for two weeks. So we're gonna be pranking them like hell, and our first prank is slap cam! And Jem is gonna explain it more." I said. Then Jem, came on camera.

"So we're gonna get Sam, first. Nicki is gonna be on the roof, with a giant hand with wippcream on it while me and Samantha are on the ground. I'm gonna have a bullhorn and Samantha's gonna have a pie. And she gonna throw it at him, I'm gonna blow the horn and when he thinks it's over he's gonna be slapped with a giant hand filled with wippcream." She said. Then we hi-fived, and started the plan.

We drove to the shop, where they were gonna make the giant hand. And had them place it on the roof. But the hard part was getting the boys not to find out, and we told them that they we're on house arrest from us and couldn't leave. Surprisingly they followed orders, and played the XBOX all day.

>>Timeskip 4 hours..........

When we finally got it ready, and all the parts together. And we got into our places, and we started the plan. I went inside, and called Sma outside. And I ran out, and got into place. He walked out and I threw the pie, in his face. Then Jem blew the horn, and Nicki let the hand hit him. I bursted out laughing and so did Jem and Nicki.

Sam's Pov:

I walked outside for five minutes, and the girls pranked me. Samantha threw a pie in my face, and I tried to wipe it off. But then someone blew a horn in my hear, and I looked up to see a giant hand and it hit me. And I was covered in head to toe, in wippcream.bI walked inside, and Richard and Michael laughed when they saw me. I know you had something to do with this Nicki. And I'm so gonna get you back. I thought.

Sam's Pov:

"Michael get the camera." I said. He walked over to my desk, and started recording me.

"Okay so yesterday the girls pulled a prank on me, and I must say it was good but they could do better. And I want revenge, so were gonna pull a prank on all three of them. Richard is gonna explain more." I said, then Richard came on camera.

"The girls went out for a girls day, but left some bottles of conditioner in their bathrooms. Were gonna put hair dye in them, and three differnt colors. And we know that were no suppost to be pranking them, but they messed with a member of Team Richard and they're gonna regret it." He said.

"Okay guys. Let's go set everything up." Michael said.

Richard's Pov:

We dumped out the conditioner bottles and filled them with hair dye. Their gonna be so pissed at us, but it'll be worth it. No one stops the prank war once it's started. Michael set up hidden cameras inside their rooms, to we can watch their blowout.

"Guys hide, they're here." Sam whispered. We ran back to his room, and started up all the hidden cameras. 'Let the games begin.' I thought.

Samantha's Pov:

We had a great girls day. We went to the mall, and the spa with a filled male staff. Don't tell the boys that! They'll probably kill them, then us.

"Hey Nicki did you get the contitioner bottles?" Jem asked.

"Yah I already put them in our bathrooms." Nicki replied. I nodded my head, and made my way towards my room. I locked the door to my room, and went straite to the shower. I was dying to try that new conditioner that Nicki suggested.

Once in the shower I put the conditioner in my hair, it felt great it my hair. And I put it all over my long hair, then I washed it out and got out of the shower. The whole shower was steamy then I looked I looked in the mirror, and saw blue. I rubbed my hand over it and shouted.

"Why is my hair blue?!" I yelled.

Jem's Pov:

Once I got inside my room, I locked the door. Just in case if Richard wanted to pull a prank on me, while I was in the shower. Then I went into the shower, and put the conditioner in my hair. It felt great, no wonder Nicki loves this stuff. Then I took a long hot shower.

>>Timeskip 10 minutes.....

I grabbed a towel, and got out of the shower. Then I walked out of the bathroom and went into my closet. Then I looked in the closet mirror, and I screamed.

"Why the fvck is my hair pink?!" I yelled. Then I remembered that Nicki had bought it, she must've done something to it! I put on a white t-shirt blue jeans. Then I ran out my door to Nicki's room. 'I know she did something!' I thought.

Nicki's Pov:

I got the conditioner! Yes! I dashed into my room, and locked the door. Then I stripped down and took a shower, I poured the bottle in my hair and it felt great but it felt a little sticky. 'Must've been something new inside of it.' I thought.

>>Timeskip 10 minutes.......

I got out of the shower, and dryed my wet hair. I put a towel on and went into my closet, I picked out a black shirt with jeans. Then I looked at myself in the mirror, and I looked great then I started walking away. But I stopped in my tracks, and looked back in the mirror and shrieked.

"Why the hell, is my hair green?!" I yelled. Then I heard banging on my door, I unlocked it and in came a pink haired Jem. What's up with that?

"What did you put in the conditioner?" She asked.

"I did nothing, I sware I would never prank a Team Jem member." I said. Then a light bulb went off in our heads.

"The boys!" We both said. Then Jem's eyes went wide, and she ran out the door.

"Where are you going Jem!" I yelled after her.

"If they pranked us, then they pranked Samantha!" She yelled back. I chased after her, and in secounds we we're infront of Samantha's door. I knocked on the door, and a blue haired Samantha awnsered.

Micheal's Pov:

All three of us we're laughing our heads off, in Sam's room. This was the best prank ever, and we got their blowouts all on camera!

"Come on, let's go tell them." Sam said. Richard grabbed the camera. And we walked over to where the girls were and started laughing.

"See this is what happens when you mess with Team Richard." I said filming Samantha, I looked over to see that Richard was doing the same thing to Jem.

"Well played boys, well played." Jem said.

"Wait a minute. You didn't get perminant hair dye did you?" Nicki asked. All of the us went stiff, and we took off running.

"Thanks for watching our epic prank, see you next time on prank wars!" Richard yelled at my camera, I turned mine off and so did Richard and we ran away from the angry different colored hair girls.

Oh shoot! Slap cam AND hair dye prank is awesome people. I've tried it and played a prank on my father, his reaction was priceless. So anyways I've ran out of prank ideas, so I want you to send me some ideas. Either put it on the comments or message it to me. And put which team you want to do!! So.....

Comment!

Vote!

Thx for reading!