Chapter 26 - My New Four Teachers

Ava's Pov:

We'd finally made it to the clearing. Only a little more and we would arrive to the gate of travel. The walk was mostly quiet between us, only the occasional question from Jem in regards to her living quarters. I told her we would explain everything as soon as we breached the gate. When it finally came to stepping on the platform I went first. But before Jem placed her other foot on she came to a stop. Slightly confused at her sudden hesitation I turned around to see her looking down at her foot.

"What's wrong Jem?" I asked very concerned.

"I'm starting to have second thoughts." I could see it in her posture. She was very nervous and fidgety. I was worried about her getting all nervous even more scared. I personally didn't like the idea of fear itself. It held us back and even worse tampered with our powers. Jem was already making our job harder to teach her, much harder.

"Don't Jem, you're completely ready for this. It might be hard at times in training, but I promise you'll be fine. No fear." Breathing out slowly, she began to lift back up her head and nodded to me. I held out my hand to give her a slight boast confidence and she immediately took it. It was then that we both walked onto the platform, and as soon as she stepped on it it started glowing.

The light of it, drew into a pattern in which I knew what it was. Jem stood there holding my hand in awe as it started glowing. Then we were filled in a blinding white light. After it had turned back to normal, and we were here.

"Welcome to Ethina, Jem." I said.

Jem's Pov:

Everything looked amazing here. Ethina she called it? Then my mind quickly reversed and I got serious. I wasn't here for sightseeing, I was here to train. But most of all I wondered who my teachers were.

"Come Jem, it's time to meet them." Ava said walking forwards, I quickly followed after her. The deeper we went into the woods, the more I felt alive. I don't know why, it just felt great to be in this nature. "Well you seem happy, I bet it's because of the nature." She mumbled.

"I don't know why though. Anyways, what are the rest of my teachers like?" I asked.

"Well I'm one of the teachers, your second to be specific. And I'll be teaching you combat skills in human and in wolf. Then there's Devin. He's the first that will be training you. He specialty is in surroundings like if you need something to fight with, use the environment. Then there's Amanda, and she's a me- good with body training. She uses the water to train your body, it is the best way to work out. Then our final teacher and our leader is Laton. Watch out for him in his training, he trains by using people's fears to make them stronger." She explained.

Everyone seemed like good teachers, then Laton's name came up. It send chills down my spine, and I already was starting to worry about him but I shrugged it off and continued walking.

>>Timeskip 20 minutes.......

After walking through the forest, ahead I could see a huge palace. Ava then grabbed my arm and dragged me towards it. As we got closer to it, it seemed to get bigger. If that was even possible. Ava pushed open the doors to the palace and we were met with three pairs for eyes.

"This is the famous Jem." Ava introduced.

"It's about time Ava, you took forever. See Laton if I went she'd be here in one hour." A guy said, then somone hit him across the head. "Ow, what the hell was that for Amanda!" He shouted.

"Your being rude again, Ava did a great job." The girl scolded him. She got up and walked towards us. "Hi Jem, I'm Amanda. And I'm your third teacher!" She said excitedly. Then that other guy walks up to us.

"I'm Devin, and it's a pleasure to meet you Jem. I'll be your first teacher." Devin said.

"And I'm Laton." Someone said behind me, I turned to see him. He had short blond hair with dark blue eyes. "I'll be your last teacher." Then he dissapeared, and I turned back to them.

Amanda had waist high light blue hair with dark green eyes. She wore a white shirt with a blue skirt with brown sandles. Damin had short black hair with blue eyes. He wore a red shirt with jeans and black shoes. As for Laton. He had short blond hair with dark blue eyes. He wore a white shirt with jeans and black shoes.

"Let's go Jem, your room is right next to mine." Amanda said, then she grabbed ahold of my wrist and dragged me upstairs to two doors in a hall. "This is the  room in which you'll be staying in, for two months. So get comfortable." She said, then closed the door with me inside.

I sat down on the huge bed, and layed back. I was already felling home sick, I missed Richard. We were mates, and you can't stay away for long. But I had to do this, I had to get stronger. I'll get stronger. I thought. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Okay I'm officially super woman, I updated two very long chapters in just one hour. You gotta admit that was pretty cool. Anyways....

Comment!

Vote!

Thx for reading!