Chapter 25 - Send off

Jem's Pov:

So far, things have been peaceful here. No rouge attacks, no drama, and no arguments. Everything seemed too peaceful here, it's like something was just begging to happen. Cora and her pack, have now joined our pack and are staying in the pack house. As for Isaiah, I've taken a liking into him. He's like the mini version of Richard. Right now I was playing Monopoly with Isaiah, and he kept winning. I sware this kid is cheating at this game!

"You're so cheating Isaiah!" I said.

"No I'm not, I'm just good at it." He said. Then the front door busted open, sending wood flying everywhere. My head shot towards the opening, and I saw a person standing there. Isaiah crawled behind me, and I felt him shaking.

Then the pack memebers flew into the room and surrounded me. They really wanted to protect their Luna. In a split second, all of them fell to the ground infront of me.

"Isaiah go find Richard." I whispered to him, and he took off running upstairs. The smoke cleared up from the blow, and it revealed a girl. (The one in the photo)

"You are Jem correct?" She asked.

"Yah and your a girl." I said.

"No shit sherlock. I'm Ava by the way."

"Ava what are you doing here? You just took out my pack members, in which I should be steaming at you for."

"Go ahead and be mad at me, but I only came here because of her."

"Who's her?"

"The moon goddess." I stood stunned in place. Why would she talk to her? Why would she come all the way here just to tell me that. "I'm here to train you Jem."

"Train me? For what?"

"There's someone in your pack that's deceiving you, someone who's working for the enemy. I need to prepare you for it, and it might speed up with process with your powers."

"But I go through pain every time I shift."

"That's correct you do, but like the moon goddess said. The first is the worst shift, so it'll hurt less when it happens. So if I train you, the process will speed up everything."

"Who's the deciver?" Silence filled the air after that. It's like she didn't want to tell me. After three minutes she finally responded.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell that, she said it would tamper with the future." I nodded my head, and started to walk upstairs.

"Jem!" She called out. I looked back to see her right behind me. "When I train you, their will be other teachers and you'll need to leave for a while."

"How long will I be gone." It can't be that long. I'm a fast learner, so I'll get it down easily.

"Two months." Two months! Two months! I can't be gone for two months, what will happen to Richard? He berally survived me being gone for a week!

"I can't be gone that long Ava, what about my pack and Richard?"

"Would you rather something happen to them, and your not prepared for it? Your the chosen one Jem, you have to make big decisions. And this is only one of them, tell your mate that your leaving. He has to understand, she said he would."

"When do we leave?" My heart was breaking into pieces when I said that. I didn't want to leave anyone. I only gotten back two weeks ago.

"We have to leave tonight, we're running out of time. So we must leave tonight to get to the other." I walked up the stairs and found myself infront of our room. I hesitantly lifted my hand to knock, but it was like a thousand pounds were on it. Then I finally reached it, and I knocked.

"Come in." Richard said. I opened the door and I starred at him. 'How am I going to tell him?' I thought.

'Tell mate, he'll understand. Don't worry Jem.' Silver said in my head.

'Thanks for the support Silver, but I don't think I can do it.' I said.

'Let me take over, I'll do it for you.'

'Alright, I trust you.' Then I slowly slipped out of control.

Silver's Pov:

It felt good to finally have control. I'd been locked inside of her the whole time, it felt like years when only it was a couple hours. I walked closer to mate, and sat down on the bed.

"I'm leaving for a while." I said bluntly. He started growling and his eyes shifted into black. I could tell that I was now talking to Jared.

"What do you mean your leaving?" Jared growled.

"I mean I have to leave for a while. It's for your own good." I replied calmly.

"But you can't leave! I want you here with me!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Jared. It's not like I wanna go!" He got quiet after that and his expression softened.

"Is someone forcing you?" He said trying to keep calm.

"No it's not that, it's for Jem. Someone is here to take us to training, to control our powers, we have to leave Jared."

"But when are you leaving?"

"Tonight. Infact we have to leave not a second sooner, I don't wanna leave you here. But we need to prepare, there's a war comming and everyone needs to be prepared. That's why I need you too stay here and train our pack."

"How long are you gonna be gone?"

"Two months at the most." He pulled me closer to him, and embraced me. As he tightened his grip on me, I hugged back. We stayed like this for a while, then when we broke apart I saw a single tear roll down his face.

"Come back to me okay?" He said. I put my hand on his cheek, and whiped away his tear.

"I promise that we'll come back, and we'll be stronger than ever." I said confident. Then I walked out of the room, and right before I left Jem go back into control. He said.

'That's my girl.' Jared mind linked me.

Jem's Pov:

Once I was back into control, I felt like a giant weight had lifted off my shoulders. I walked downstairs to see Ava, waiting for me.

"You ready to go Jem?" She asked.

"I'm ready, but what about clothes?" I asked.

"They'll be provided in training, now let's get going. They're already bugging me about being late." She said rolling her eyes. I walked towards her, and we took off into the woods. I hope everyone will be okay. I thought.

Oh my freaking God, this was a great chapter! Don't you agree?! Now Jem is off to do some major training with her teachers, leaving Richard alone with the pack once again. And what about that mystery Pov? Will you all ever find out who it is? Well you'll just have to wait for future chapters. Anyways.....

Comment!

Vote!

Thx for reading!