Chapter 1 | THE NEWS

『3rd person POV』

『3rd person POV』

The sound of the music echoes across the dancing room. Anyone who listens to it will surely sing and dance according to the beat of the music, as well as the six famous idols known as 'Infinite'.
____________________________________

🎤Susume! popipa! ashita e hashirinukete yakusoku no matsu basho wa (mousugu!) narase! kizame! shinjiteta shunkan ni hapinesu to mirakuru o nosete tokimeki ekusuperiensu! ashita no suteeji e! 🎤
____________________________________

🎵Go forth! Poppin'Party! Run out to tomorrow (We've almost reached) the place where our promises wait Let it ring out! Carve it in! Fill that moment of belief With happiness and miracles! Will be a breathtaking experience (experience!) Seeking tomorrow's stage!🎵

Credit to the owner of the song!
____________________________________

Once the last line is sung by them, the sound of the applause is heard from behind. They turned around, just to see a woman with dark blue hair; a pair of pink eyes; neatly dressed in a suit; standing behind them as she threw a sweet smile.

 They turned around, just to see a woman with dark blue hair; a pair of pink eyes; neatly dressed in a suit; standing behind them as she threw a sweet smile

"Thank you for coming to practice today even though, you're all busy," she said gently. Tsukai Saraka, the manager of Infinite. One of the professional workers in the company of Kitamura Records.

"It's okay, it's fun to spend some time practising, you know?" Kumiko said, with her hands wiping the sweat on her face. Saruwataki Kumiko, the oldest Infinite member than any other. She's the mature one and has a sisterlike character to the others.

"I agree with what Miko says", another chocolate blonde woman said. Name given, Motozawa June; the second of the oldest in the group. She is a cheerful person and characterized as a second sister whom every girl has dreamed.

The woman nodded slowly, signalling that she understood what they both said. Breathing slowly, she summoned all the members to gather.

All Infinite's members stand in a straight line toward Saraka starting with Yamaguchi Urara (16) in the middle, to her left Sakamoto Shizuka (16) while her right side, Yamaha Noriko and Iha Esumi (19). Kumiko and June are standing next to Shizuka.

"I have something I want to say to all of you. Our company, Kitamura Records, has signed an agreement with Takanashi Production which they agreed that you will all guide their idol groups. The only one idol group they have, named Idolish7," said Saraka seriously.

Finally, it's time for our main character to shine. Before that, the story goes to tell about Urara and the members of the Idolish group7. Other Infinite members already have one. Hehehe(>y<)

"You mean.. That Idolish7!" Shizuka screamed with joy. Her loud scream caused Urara to close her ears. "Shizu, please slow down your voice. It can kill people, you know?", Urara said with sarcasm.

A smirk began to engraved on her face. "Urara!" The teenage girl was only able to laugh at her best friend's reaction. "Sorry, Tsukai-san. Please continue."

Saraka smile. "So, your schedule will change for a month and you will be with them on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The day that I didn't mention, will be the day for all of you to practice except Sunday. That's all. Any question?"

Esumi raised her hand. "That means we'll start tomorrow, right? Where do we go and at what time?"

"You will go to their place. It will start at 8 o'clock and end at 5 o'clock except for you both; Urara and Shizuka. You can leave school at 1 o'clock. Is there any more question?"

The six of them shook their heads. "Good! Tomorrow, all of you must gather here first and I'll send you there. Now, you can go." All the members begin to pack their bags. Then, one by one of the members say their goodbye and leave the place.

"Urara, don't you feel excited? You can meet at Idolish7. They are quite new, but their popularity is increasing day by day!" Shizuka squealed. The purple-haired girl wore her bag on her shoulders. Her legs stepped toward the black-haired girl.

"No. Whatever, why are you so excited with them? They are just a group of men with rainbow hair colours. I don't see anything interesting about them."

"Sigh... You're a boring one," said Shizuka. "Oops! It's at 4 o'clock. I have to go. Kenta is waiting for me."

"You two want to go out together? At this time?"

"Ah.. we both want to go to the library. I promise to Kenta that I will help him with his school project and.. we both haven't spent much time together."

"Well, I don't have the right to stop you from meeting up with Kenta. Especially, when you're a stubborn one. Now, go. I have to take my brothers from school. I'm sure they've been waiting for me for a long time." Shizuka nod.

With that, they both split up according to their own directions. Without Urara realizing, her life would begin to change gradually as she met with the seven men.

Sorry if the story was quite boring... I can't think of any idea. Well, it is the first chapter.

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter!】