Chapter 19 | WARM 🔅

Knock! Knock!

Knock! Knock!

Urara knocks on the door to the dormitory owned by Idolish7. She rubbed both palms together, trying to generate some warmth. The cold weather that night made her body shiver and she almost thought she would die of cold on her way there but thank god she didn't. It would be a hot topic if she did.

"Hello?" The man standing behind the door said the door opened revealing Sogo. "Oh, Yamaguchi-chan", he said, giving the girl a sweet smile. "Osaka-san, hello" Urara waved her small hands. "Has my other member arrived yet- Achoo!" A small kitten-like sneeze exiting her.

Sogo gaped at her. 'Her sneeze is so cute! Wait! What am I thinking about?' He shakes his head. "Let's go inside before you start having a fever." She nod.

Urara enters the building and the warmth begins to embrace her. But that wasn't enough to stop her from sniffling and sneezing. Sogo took her to the living room where everyone gathered, including the President of Takanashi Production, Mr Takanashi Otoharu. "Everyone, Urara is here!" Said Sogo, pointing his hand at the girl next to him.

"Urara-chan!" Shizuka runs to her best friend, hugging her tightly. "Finally, you're here! What makes you so long? Why is your face red?" She put her hands on her forehead. "Your body is a little warm."

"Nah! I'm okay, just feeling a little cold, that's all. Don't worry. Anyway, what are you doing?" She looked behind Shizuka.
Their other friends were sitting around in the living room. Some were sitting on the couch talking to each other, some were enjoying playing games with Idolish7 members and some were watching television but Sogo was the only person in the kitchen, the one who served dinner.

"Well, as you can see... " She said. "Want to join me to watch television? We're looking forward to the movie we acted a couple of days ago."

"Ah... I'm sorry but I think I'll help Osaka-san in the kitchen. You go ahead and do what you did just now. But... Maybe. Can you call out to me when the movie is up?"

"Okay!" Shizuka ran up to her seat again. Urara breathed into her hands, trying to abolish the coldness she was still feeling. She walked into the kitchen, approaching the purple-haired man. "May I help you?"

"Sure, but are you really okay? Your face does look a little red. I'm afraid you'll have a fever." Sogo put both his hands on Urara's cheek, not knowing that his actions were a bit shocking to the girl.

Then, he pressed his forehead against her own. "Uwaaah! Sou-chan, what are you doing to Urarin?!", Tamaki shouted, catching the attention of everyone in the living room. Everyone's eyes are now on both of them.

Sogo moved his face away. "Eh? What did I do?"

"S-Sogo-san, that's a little bit inappropriate" Riku looked uneasy but at the same time, his face had turned red as he had just seen an embarrassing scene.

Tamaki stood up, jumped over the couch he was sitting on and ran to the kitchen. He grabbed Urara's arm causing the girl to fall back and land on Tamaki's chest. "You can't do that to Urarin!"

"Tamaki-kun.." Sogo's eyes widened, shocked at the bright blue-haired man. He furrowed his eyebrows, hands crossed. He sighed as his eyes closed then he looked at Tamaki. "I just wanted to check her temperature. I am not trying to do something that wasn't appropriate at her. You got it totally wrong, Tamaki-kun."

Tamaki clicked his tongue, facing the other way. "And you're the one that makes her feel uncomfortable", Sogo pointed out. He turns to Urara and what Sogo says is right, she has blown up due to their very close position.

"W-Wha?! I'm sorry.." Tamaki started to worry. "Uhh.." He started to raise his right hand, his body straight. Looking at his other friends, he gulped hard. "I want to bring Urarin out for a moment. We'll be back," he said quickly before grabbing Urara's wrist and pulling her out of the room. "Wait. What?!!" Urara glanced at Kumiko and June, begging for help but all they did was smile and said 'have fun.'

"How nice..." Mr Otoharu said, smiling happily at the two teenagers.

As soon as the two of them were outside, Urara yanked her hands back, releasing Tamaki's stronghold. "Where are you taking me?" She asked. "It's freezing out here and my body is not feeling that well." She hugged herself. She breathed out.

The chill outside that night was so cold that she could see her own breathing. Tamaki rubbed the back of his neck, eyes looking the other way. He wanted to do something but then, he hesitated. Should he do it? What would happen if he did, and the girl would hate him for it? He doesn't want that girl to hate him.

However, the feeling of wanting to do so is burning in his heart and he feels as if he doesn't do it, he'll regret it or that's what he thinks. 'Do it or you'll regret' He gripped his hand hard until his knuckles turn white.

However, he tried to be brave and stepped closer to the girl. Urara raised her head, looking at Tamaki who is higher than her. Taking a deep breath, he began to pull Urara into his arms, hugging her gently, not wanting to hurt the girl. His intention was just to give her warmth and he hoped his actions would help.

"Am I helping you?", He asked. Urara is completely speechless. But, she's actually grateful for that. She now feels a little warm. The cold had begun to decline, probably due to the warmth of the man's body. She started to hug, her head close to his chest. 'He's so warm'

'Uwaah!! I just hugged a girl' Tamaki screamed in his head.

"Actually, I want to take you to a store because there's a promotion going on."

"Promotion?" Urara lifted her head off from his chest.

"King Pudding Promotion. I don't know if you like it or not but I would like you to accompany me."

"Are you kidding? I love King Pudding. Should we go?"

Tamaki smiled at the girl's excitement. Who would have thought that he and the girl had something in common? They both like King Pudding. He took off his embrace and held the girl's hand. Then they walked to the store, walking side by side with laughter. He may have found a perfect girl for him.

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter!】

Author talk 💬: Hello, guys! How about this new chapter? Do you like it? Tamaki is a little OC, but still, I hope you like it. Starting from this chapter, there will be a little more jealousy, more love rival? Something like that. So, uhh. I hope you guys look forward to my new chapters. Bye Bye!!