Chapter 5 | THE PAIN

『Nanase Riku POV』

『Nanase Riku POV』

My body has started to feel limp. This is more tiring than the exercises we always do together. They sure are great for being able to withstand such exercises. No wonder they can be a well-known and well-liked idol. 'Sigh! I wanna be like them'

Without me noticing, I let go of a sigh. "Nanase-san, you okay? Don't push yourself," said Iori as soon as he realized I was sighing.

"Where do I push myself? I'm really okay. Don't worry about my health. I know how to take care of myself."

Looking at Urara who was walking toward us caused me and others to look at her. She stopped right in front of me. Her head was subdued, looking at me who's sitting on the floor. Staring into her clear blue eyes, I did not realize she was saying something. "Ag.."

"Huh?"

She then brings her hands on her face, face-palming. "I want my bag. You lean on it," she said, pointing her finger at a black red-coloured bag. "O-oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize I was leaning on your bag. Here." I stretched the bag to her. "S-sorry about that!"

"It's not that I care about it. I just want to get something." She said as she crouching down beside me.

『3rd person POV』

The zip bag was opened weakly. The headache began to appear and her body began to feel leprous, early from what Urara expected. 'It should appear in 20 minutes as always. Why did it appear early than it should?!' Urara frowned. The pain she experienced at that time became more and more painful. One moment passed as a result of not taking the medicine, felt as though she was being tortured.

She began to search the items in her bag. A moment later, her body began to tremble. 'I have to search the medicine as fast as I can before something bad happens! Ugh! Why the heck there are many things in my bag?'

"Yamaguchi-san, do you have a problem? You're looking for something?", Sogo asked as soon as he saw the teenage girl became desperate, looking for something into the bag. Not only that, her trembling body added a sense of anxiety to him against her.

"Oh, come on! Where is this useless medicine gone?" She said in a loud voice, ignoring Sogo's question as she draws her other friend's attention. 'Medicine?' Riku thought, wondering why she was desperate to find it that had necessarily indicated she was sick but he wanted to know why the girl had it. What pain is she experiencing?

"Urara-chan... What is it?" Noriko said from behind her. Urara threw the bag on the wall. She looked at the members of her group. "I can't find the medicine." A sense of fear began to grow within her. She did not want that thing to happen to her again. It was enough that she was banned from practising and performing for 3 weeks in a couple of months before and that was able to make her go crazy.

 It was enough that she was banned from practising and performing for 3 weeks in a couple of months before and that was able to make her go crazy