Chapter 21 | FONTE CHOCOLAT

The sweet chocolate scent penetrated Urara's nose as soon as her feet entered the medium-sized cake shop

The sweet chocolate scent penetrated Urara's nose as soon as her feet entered the medium-sized cake shop. She looked around the shop. The interiors are decorated cutely, and that's one of the reasons why she loves to buy cakes at the store.

"Welcome," said an orange-haired woman standing behind the counter. A broad smile arose on her face. "Ah, Urara-chan. It's been a while since I've seen you. Are you've been well?"

Urara walked over to the counter, eyes glancing at each cake stacked inside the glass shelf. All the cute decorations that were put on the cake were so stunning that it was tough for her to make an option. You know, it was Takeru's birthday and her mother had asked her for help in buying a chocolate cake, Takeru's favourite.

The Fonte Chocolat shop is their family's favourite cake shop. Every time their family held a celebration or events, they would buy a cake at the store, making them as regular customers.

"Feeling good, as always," She said as she returned the smile to the woman. "Um... Today is Takeru's birthday so mom asked me to buy him a chocolate cake. Can you recommend me a cake for him?"

"Anything for our regular customers!" She beamed, walked from behind the counter and went looking for the cake the teen had requested until she saw her son coming out of the kitchen at the back of the shop. As lightning strikes in the blink of an eye, an idea popped up. Smirk started to etch on her wrinkle, beautiful face. The idea that she has in her brain might change his son into a better one is what she thought.

"Iori! Right on time. Can you replace me for a moment?" said Mrs Izumi with a mischievous plan in her head. She really liked teasing her son, especially, Iori.

The high school student didn't notice the presence of her junior as he approaching his mother in a white apron, adorned with two adorable cartoon characters at the bottom it.

Urara almost laughed to see her senior wearing such a cute apron that was totally against his personality. Rather than laughing out loud, she tried to stop the laughter by covering her mouth with hands. Her eyes began to watering as she waiting for the perfect moment to laugh as hard as she could.

"I want you to help this cute girl by deciding on the right cake for her brother", pointed out the woman to Urara who had her back to Iori.

The dark-haired man narrowed his eyes. He seemed to recognize the long hair but he wasn't sure of it. But all he can say is that the person's long hair looks so pretty. He began to wonder what it would be like to touch the hair with his fingers. Is it soft and silky smooth? He wanted to know the feeling when her hair was twirled in his long fingers.

'What the heck am I thinking about?' He quickly shakes his head, trying to get rid of the odd thoughts.

"Sure!" replied Iori, unaware of the plans her mother had planned. Mrs Izumi just smiled. Sometimes she feels kinda sad about his dense personalities but there are times she likes it, for example, the time when she could run such a devious idea.