Chapter 7 | BLAME

As soon as the seven men were away from them, June approached her kohai

As soon as the seven men were away from them, June approached her kohai. "Do you remember where you put the medicine?", she said in a gentle tone, didn't want to make the girl feel depressed by the situation she faced at that time.

"Miki.." Urara said slowly. "What?"

"Miki.." She repeated it again.

"Miki? What's with her?" Shizuka asked as she could catch what Urara had said even though her voice is soft and slow as a gentle breeze.

"She always sees me taking the medicine and you know, how much she hates me. She must be the one that has taken the medicine."

"But for what did she do that?"

"To see me in a state of misery."

"Wha?!" Shizuka started fisting her hand into a fist, trying to hold herself out of her anger against a girl who was very well-known in school.

"Can we know who you really mean with Miki?", Asked Noriko, wondering what would have been the conversation between the two junior she loved.

"Miki... She.." Urara recounted all the information she knew of her classmate named Miki. Who the girl was, what she had done to her all along and there was no information she didn't tell. Kumiko and June just bowed their heads. Only recently, that they learned of the misery that their junior was suffering.

"Why didn't you tell us about this matter? It was already considered bad, you know," said Noriko in a high tone.

"We're sorry but we don't want you all to worry. We're grown up. We know how to take care of ourselves," Shizuka replied. She tried to defend herself and Urara. She knows that both of them are guilty ones because of hiding this from their knowledge. However, they do not want to depend on others all the time. It was enough before, that their seniors always be the one who helped them.

"It's not about you knowing how to look after yourself but it's about your own safety!", Esumi shouted. The Idolish7's practice were being halted. They stopped dancing and began to put their ears up, listening to their chatter.

"Look what happened now. Urara's medicine was stolen by the person who always bullied you! If you had told the four of us about this girl, this thing would have never happened." Esumi is really angry. The anxiety that struck her made her pissed off.

'It's all my fault. I forced Shizuka to keep this secret. It's not her fault. I have to fix things! But before that, I had to go to school and find Miki'

Slowly Urara stood up. She took her bag and ran out of the studio leaving the others in a state of confusion. "Urara!" June shouted, calling her name.

"Where does she want to go?", asked Yamato in a low voice, not wanting the girls to hear it.

"I want to go after her," Riku said. His words surprised his the others. "Nanase-san, please don't do stupid things", said Iori, preventing the red-haired man from doing something foolish.

"I want to help her whether you guys like it or not," he said as he ran to pick up his bag and left the studio. "Riku!"

"Nanase-san?!"

"Where is he going?", asked Kumiko to the purple-haired guy. "He wants to go after Urara."

"What?!" The members of the Infinite group said simultaneously, shocked by what they listened.