Chapter 8 | MIKI

[Urara's POV]

[Urara's POV]

I ran as fast as I could before the school day ended in 15 minutes. Even so, the pain that hit me was so painful, but I still forced my body to run. 'It's all your fault! If you didn't become a weak person, this wouldn't happen but no, you just let yourself be controlled by your weak self. Urara, you're such a pain in the ass!'

Once I got to school, I kept going to my class. 'The only one who was my target and that person was Miki' The doors of my classroom were open, causing the students in the classroom to be shocked. All eyes were on me. I was gasping for air, trying to stabilize my breathing.

My eyes wandered around the classroom looking for the girl. "Miki!", I shouted as soon as the girl could be found. The two-ponytail haired girl turned her gaze toward me. "Give me back my medicine!" I tried to make my voice as hard and fierce as possible but no, the girl didn't move an inch. Her face still looks calm as if she wants to show that she's an innocence in this situation.

"Eh?" Her face turned in shock. "Medicine? What medicine?"

'Fake face. Do you think I'll be fooled by your pretty face? Don't expect me to be! You've done enough for me all this time. I will not be the victim of your bullying anymore!' I clench my hands into fists.

"That's enough! Don't lie to me anymore, Miki! I know you took my medicine because you liked to see me in a state of misery, didn't you? The whispering starting to occur.

"What? She's bullying Urara?"

"Ara~ what a heartless person she is. Everyone knows that Urara has weak and poor health and still, she.."

"She took that opportunity to bully her. How cruel!" Miki looked at her classmates who were whispering about her. Rather than a whisper, it is more likely to be talking in a loud voice.

'Why... Why is everyone on her side? Everyone should take my side because of... I am the most popular and beautiful girl in this school right? But why am I treated with such cruelty?' Miki lowered her head. Her eyes were wide open, unable to accept reality.

I said it again. "Miki, give me back my medicine before.."

'Tch! The pain is getting stronger. I don't think I can survive much longer'

"Before what?!" Miki screamed. Her voice sounds loud and high. Her eyes clearly show her hatred towards me.

"Before!" My right foot stepped forward but suddenly.

- - -

[3rd person pov]

"How is she, doctor?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welp! I know that this chap is so freaking short but hey, I want to do some. You know suspensions(?) Is it work?