Chapter 15 | STOP SULKING

Hearing someone yell at my name, I look up and oh, look who's here? I rolled my eyes and both my arms were crossed to the chest

Hearing someone yell at my name, I look up and oh, look who's here? I rolled my eyes and both my arms were crossed to the chest. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a harsh tone.

He started to take a place next to me and give me a full container of takoyaki. "I'm sorry, Urara-chan if you were offended by what they said."

"Oh no. I'm not offended," I said sarcastically. "Maybe. The idea of ​​us spending time together is not a good idea. At any rate," I take it from his hand. "Thank you for buying me this takoyaki." She murmurs.

Unleashing a sigh, he pushed my strands of hair behind my ear. "Urara-chan, I don't want to spend time with them. I want to be with you. After all, they are not interested in anime at all, not like you. So.." He took my left hand and caressed it with his thumb. "Stop sulking and let's have a good time together, okay?"

Nagi threw a sweet smile and I would be lying if I said that smile didn't melt my heart. A blush started to emerge on my face and I quickly turned my head. I puffed my cheek and nodded. "Alright! I stopped sulking." I stuffed a takoyaki into my mouth.

"Pfft!!" Nagi closed his mouth, trying to hold back the laughter. I tilted my head a bit, looking at him in curiosity. "Why are you laughing?"

"Ahahaha! You look like a chipmunk! You're too cute", he said, pinching my cheek. "I'm not a chipmunk!" I hit his shoulder softly. Then, I stood up, wanting to leave him again but the pain in my legs began to feel. I growled.

"What's wrong with your feet? Does it hurt?" He started to panic. Pushing his takoyaki on me, his hands began to lift my left leg and look at it. "Your ankle is red. Do you realize that your ankle is swollen?" Slowly, I shook my head.

"This is what happens when you run away from me. Can you try to hold in the pain?" He massaged my feet slowly, trying to relieve the pain. I flinched as he pressed down on a certain area. However, the gentle touch and warmth that came from his hands comforted me a little. And that makes me smile.

- - -

When I got home, I headed straight to my bedroom. My sibling's calls were ignored. After all that happened at the anime festival, I was feeling so weary. I slid into the bed. My face crushed to a pillow.

"Sis!" Tanaka; my oldest brother called me as he walked into my bedroom. "Woah! How much did you buy? Is there something for us?" I sit up and stretch my body, feeling a little sore. I instructed him to take all the bags that were on the floor.

Then I handed over some bags that carry the items I bought for him and Takeru. And also bags containing food, desserts and so on. "Keep the dessert in the fridge. As soon as mom and dad are home, we'll eat it together."

"Sure! Oh, yes. I almost forgot. Tomorrow, there will be a meeting between parents and teachers for our exam results. I can already tell that mom and dad can't show up, so can you come and replace them?" Tanaka sitting next to me. He is a first-year student in high school while Takeru is a third-year student in middle school.

They both went to the same school. Though unfortunately, their school is a bit far from my school. Worried about their safety, I always assured my parents that I would take them from school every day.

"When you say that, I just remember that tomorrow, I have the same occasion. Hmm... All right! I'll come after I take my results." I stroked his head. His hair felt so soft. It started to make me feel sleepy. Without realizing it, I started to sleep and Tanaka covered me with my blanket.

- - -

"So once I get my exam results, I have to go to Tanaka and Takeru's school after that," I said, unaware of the presence of two people I knew behind me until one of them shouted my name. "Yamaguchi-chan!" I whirled my head.

"Ohayou gozaimasu, Izumi-san and Izumi-kun?" My words sound like a question because, hey! They're both siblings and what should I call them? I can't just call them by their first names. It's rude! "Please, just call me Mitsuki", said the orange-haired man with a friendly smile. "Then, Mitsuki it is."

They both walk side by side with me. "Is Mitsuki-san came as a substitute for Izumi-kun's parents?"

"Yup! And Tamaki also. What about you? Where are your parents?" He looked around, trying to find an adult who was identical to me. "They won't come. They are always busy with work."

"Oh, is that so. Then, are you going straight home after that?" I shook my head. "No, I'm going to my brother's school for their results."

"Yamaguchi-san has a brother?" I stared at Iori in shock. This was the first time he ever talked to me. Well, I'm pretty much the same. He seemed to have an aura that made me a little scared to approach him. "Yeah! I have two younger brothers; Tanaka and Takeru."

"Iorin! Mikki!"

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter!】