Chapter 11 | I.. LIKE HER?

'Is he embarrassed?' thought Urara, looking at the guy in front of her with a puzzled face

'Is he embarrassed?' thought Urara, looking at the guy in front of her with a puzzled face. She shrugged her shoulders, doesn't care much about it. "Sure!" She smiles sweetly. Who would have thought her relationship with the red-haired guy would have turned out better than before. Maybe it is her fault for acting rudely with the seven of them.

"Really?" That surprised him. He really thought that the girl would reject his request as their relationship wasn't too good. But, oh well! He would rather use this opportunity to get to know her better.

When the two of them had finished eaten together, they returned to the studio again but their footsteps stopped when Urara's phone rang. Her phone ringtone could be heard. "Hold on, I'll answer it", she said, taking out the phone and answering the call. "Hello?"

"Thank goodness you're fine!" The tone at the end of the line sounded a little panic and a bit of relief. "Kumiko-san?", asked Urara, trying to make sure the person who contacted her was the same person she thought. "Yes, it's me. Where are you two?"

"Oh, we're both on our way to the studio and I've got my medicine back."

"That's good to hear. Is it really that girl who took it? What's her name?" The last question was asked, but not to her, possibly the person who was with her there. "Miki?" Instead of waiting for her to get answers from the others, Urara kept responding.

"Ah, yes. Anyway, we all went home already. Your bag was with Shizuka. She told me she would send it to your house, maybe at night? So, you can go home while Nanase-san can go back to the dorm. But before that, don't forget to take your siblings from school, okay? They must be waiting for you. Then, bye!", she said not giving any chance for Urara to speak before ending the call off.

"Oookay? Welp!" I turned my head towards Nanase-san. "The other members of my group has left already. You can go home now." She put the phone back in her jacket pocket. "Are you okay going home alone?" His eyes glinted with worries. Is it alright to let the girl let alone, a teenager to go home all by herself?

Urara let out a heavy sigh. She knew that the red-haired guy on her side was worried about her safety. Chiefly with everything that's happened today. Who doesn't feel worry, right? She stared at him sternly, trying to show that she was serious. Then, she waved off her hands. "It's okay, Nanase-san. I'm fine. I know how to take care of myself. Anyways.." She took a briskly glance towards her watch. "I'm kind of late to get my brothers from school. So.. If I may, can I excuse myself?", she asked.

"O-oh, you have brothers? Umm..sure! I don't want to stop you, right? But, just take care of your safety, okay?" Urara nodded and smiled. "Okay, I understand. See you the next day! Bye," she said, running away. Her right hand waved high in the air, giving him a glance.

'I like her'

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ehhhh?! What am I saying? I like her? No way, right?" He began to wonder. The three words that crossed his mind were really shocking to him. Never would he have thought so, for the first time in his life, to a girl. And that person is younger than him. A high school student!

"My face must be red right now.." He brushed his hair roughly. His face turned bright red until his ear. Oh, he must be so embarrassing right now. "It's better to go home now. The others must be worried." He started walking. "I have to calm my mind on my way there.."

"Immediately"

【If you liked this chapter, I'd be happy if you could consider voting on this chapter!】