Chapter 18 | TANAKA PROTECTIVE SIDE

The ringing of the phone caught Takeru's attention, who was at that time, playing video games with his brother, Tanaka in the living room

The ringing of the phone caught Takeru's attention, who was at that time, playing video games with his brother, Tanaka in the living room. His hand reached for the black smartphone placed on the coffee table. "Shizuka? Ah! Where's Nee-san?" Takeru asked Tanaka. "Maybe in the bathroom?" He shrugged his shoulder. "Is that so.."

He pressed the green button, answering the call. At least he can tell his sister later rather than waiting for his sister for how long god only knows what's she doing in the bathroom. "Yes, may I help you?"

"Oh, is this Takeru?" Shizuka's voice can be heard at the end of the line.

"Umm! Do you want to talk to nee-san?"

"Yeah.. Where is she?"

"In the bathroom, I think. But I can pass on your details to her."

"Oh, sure. Tell her that Tsumugi-san invited all the Infinite members for dinner with Idolish7 at their dorm tonight."

"Dinner with Idolish7, I got it. Anything else?"

"Tell her quick. I'm afraid she'll be late for dinner if you don't tell her in advance."

"Okay!"

"Then, bye!" Shizuka ended the call. "Who's calling?", asked Tanaka. His eyes are still on his video game. Takeru placed back Urara's phones in the original place. "Shizuka-nee.."

"Heh~ What about?", He asked, curious about what they were talking about just now.

"She'll have dinner with Idolish7 tonight."

"Idolish7, huh"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Wait for a while?! Idolish7?!!!'

He suddenly jerked off, shutting down his video game and stood up, looking for his sister. But a moment later, Urara came into the living room. Hastily, Tanaka yanked his sister's wrist and told her to sit on the sofa. Takeru only watched his older brother odd behaviour.

"Woah! What's wrong with you?"

"Takeru, speak!" The sound of his brother's harsh voice made Takeru flinched.

"W-Well, Shizuka-nee had called you a while ago and she told me to tell you that Tsumugi-san invited all the Infinite members to have a dinner together with Idolish7 at their dorm. Oh, and that was tonight," he said, stuttering.

"Since when did you know Idolish7, huh?" Tanaka crossed both hands.

'Ah... He's here. His protective side'

She rolled her eyes at her brother's protective personality which she thought as irritating as hell. "About a few days ago. Our team was appointed to train them for a month."

"You know they're men, right?"

"Yeah, I know but hey! I'm not the only girl there. My friends will be with me too. You don't have to worry about it."

"But!" He shouted, feeling frustrated by his sister's tendency to look at small things that easily. Urara ignored his plea and gently caressed Takeru's head. "Thank you for telling me, Takeru", she said with a smile. She starts to pick up her phone and goes to her bedroom, doesn't want to talk to Tanaka any longer or else she'll go crazy.

Closing the door of her room and locking it, Urara goes to her wardrobe, analyzing one by one the clothes hanging neatly inside. "What should I wear?", she asked nobody. "Maybe I should wear simple but cute clothes?" She laughed at what she own said. "Pfft! Cute? Do you want to eat or flirt with them? They probably have a girlfriend already. Oh! I guess I'll just go with this." She took out a lilac coloured long sleeve shirt with a cute tiger picture in front of it and a dark purple hoodie with cat ears. "And this!" Then, she took out a piece of black slack.

Just in time, she heard the sound of engine car in front of the house, signifying that her parents were home from work. She ran down the stairs to the front door and at the same time, Tanaka headed towards the front door as well. Urara is well aware of her brother's attitude and she is trying her best to rush to get their parents first. And she did.

"Mom! Dad! I have dinner with Idolish7 members and others at their dorms. Can I go?", Urara said quickly before Tanaka appeared in front of them and spoke. "Mom! Dad! Don't let nee-san go out to dinner with them! Please.." He begged.

Urara looked at him with a dissatisfied face. "What's wrong with you?!" She started raising her voice. "It's up to myself to go out for dinner with anyone I want!"

"I let you go to any dinner, BUT NOT with THEM!"

"Why? Have you ever met them?"

He silent. He started to sweat, not knowing what to answer back. Urara sighed. Her eyebrows furrowed. 'I don't believe it that I have to put so much effort hearing his bullshit!'

"You haven't, right? So it's not your right to forbid me to go" She shoved Tanaka into the house before turning back to her parents. "May I go?"

Mr and Mrs Yamaguchi just sweatdropped with the behaviour of their two kids. Mr Yamaguchi nodded his head as he threw a small smile. "You can go but on one condition."

"Just be back before 10 o'clock, you understand?", continued Mrs Yamaguchi.

"11 o'clock. If you have any unexpected problems", added Mr Yamaguchi, patting his daughter's head.

Urara nodded, feeling overwhelmingly excited that she got the approval to leave. Tanaka cried out in sorrow. The loss he had suffered had a great impact on him and he was still on the floor despite his parents and sister had gone entering their home then, their room. He never expected that he would let go of his beloved sister under the care of seven men he hated. Never. He would think that.

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter!】