Chapter 12 | THE MANAGERS & NEWS

"All right

"All right. We have a few things we need to tell you," said Saraka with a file in her hand. As usual, she'll be wearing her black suit. Next to her stood a girl in a suit; with curly blond hair and a pair of dark red eyes.

  Next to her stood a girl in a suit; with curly blond hair and a pair of dark red eyes

Takanashi Tsumugi, the daughter of Takanashi Otoharu and also the manager of Idolish7. For both managers to be present, there must be an important event going on, is what Iori thought.

"The first thing is, Infinite and Idolish7 will make collaboration and are going to do a charity show for an orphanage. It will be on next week. For the stage and all the equipment, you guys don't need to worry about it. We will manage it, so your job is to decide what song you will perform on that special day." Tsumugi said.

"We're going to collaborate together?!" Shizuka screamed. She was so excited that her dream of performing with a group she was passionate about would be fulfilled. Overwhelmed with excitement, she began to shake Urara who was sitting next to her. "You heard, Urara?! We're going to do a show together!" She squealed with delight.

"Shizuka, stop." Urara tried to free herself from the purple hair but the attempt failed. The girl's strength was too strong when she was excited. She looked at Esumi, asking for help. She mouthed 'help me' towards her. With one nod, she and Noriko started to stand, walking with a calm face towards Urara and Shizuka. Others looked at them puzzled, including Tsumugi while Saraka and the other Infinite's members sighed.

Noriko and Esumi put both hands on Shizuka's shoulders causing the girl to stop shaking Urara. She raised her head up, looking at her two seniors. "Why?" She asked before being dragged away from Urara and placed between the two of them. "Why am I being here?" she asked again, feeling dumbfounded.

"To protect me from your violence. You know you can kill me in the blink of an eye, Shizuka-chan", replied Urara sarcastically. Then, she smiled cynically at her best friend. "Eh! Me? Killed you? No way! I would never do that." Shizuka started to panic. Typical Shizuka. Always panic about little things and sometimes, it makes Urara feel good and happy. How evil Urara is, huh.

Idolish7 exchanged glance between them with a confused face. Tsumugi wasn't much different from them. "What happened exactly?", Tsumugi asked Saraka. "Ah... Normal thing. This always happens when Shizuka is excited or overjoyed. She'll hold someone beside next to her, it's actually Urara and shakes her or something. Kinda dangerous if I say so." Tsumugi laughed. It was the first time she had met such a person with that trait and it was a bit funny.

"Okay, let's ignore that. The second is that you've all been asked to come for a photoshoot session by a magazine company. Unfortunately, news of you guys having a joint training session has spread and they are actually quite excited about it. Thus, they want to take a picture of you all together to put in a magazine." Saraka takes out a copy of the magazine from the file and shows it to all of them.

"It's a Fan Focus!", June pointed out, to her surprise. "Fan focus?" Mitsuki furrowed his eyebrows. June looked at the orange-haired guy. "That magazine is popular among netizens because it is a magazine that covers all topics about idols, singers, actors. Anyone who's involved in the entertainment industry."

"This magazine is well-known and always sold out. And getting a slot in the magazine isn't an easy task even for those of us who have been in the field for a long time. You have to be the hottest topics to get into this magazine," continued Kumiko. Giving a nod, Saraka agreeing to what the two of them said. "What Kumiko said was right. It's not easy for us to appear in this magazine and this opportunity will appear once in a lifetime. So, given this opportunity, the only answer is to accept the invitation."

"When is the session going?", asked Yamato, fixing his glasses on his nose.

"Two days after your charity show", Tsumugi answered. "And the last one. This is a job for Nagi-san and-" Tsumugi threw a glance at Saraka, gesturing her to continue. With a nod, Saraka opens her mouth. "Urara-chan."

"Me?!", they said at the same time. "Huh?" They both look at each other. "What task?", they asked; synchronised to Tsumugi and Saraka.

"From 2 pm to 5 pm today, there will be a festival. And it's not an ordinary festival but an anime festival. So they want to invite Infinite and Idolish7's members who love anime to be their honour guest.

"You two will be given a VIP pass and you can join all the events and everything you want to buy there will be borne by them. You can think of it as an appreciation and they really appreciate your love for anime." Smirk started to creep onto Saraka's face. She knew Urara would be thrilled to hear this news.

And that's true. Urara was grasping both hands, trying to hold back the tears of joy from flowing out. How about Nagi? He's doing the same. But their eyes were shining as if there were stars in it, feeling enthusiastic.

"So, you can go home and get ready to go to the festival. Then you two will gather here again and there will be a black car that will pick you up and take you there. That's all for today. We both hope that both of you will have fun there," Tsumugi said with a cheerful smile and Saraka nod her head, giving them a sweet smile.

Then, the two of them left. Suddenly, Nagi and Urara got surrounded by the others as they congratulated them. It looks like our heroin will spend some time with the yellow-haired guy. What do you think will happen to them both throughout there?

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter!】