Chapter 2 | LATE?

『3rd person POV』

『3rd person POV』

As what their manager has set out, Urara and Shizuka leave their school exactly at 1 pm. They both began to move to the Idolish7 training studio by taking a taxi that was reserved for them by Tsukai-san.

"So, how should we find the studio?", Shizuka asked after a few minutes they stood in front of a building that looked like a Takanashi Production building. "Sigh. I don't know, maybe we should go in. Yup, it's better than we're standing here. People might see us different like.. trying to plan a bad thing."

"I'm guessing you right, so let's get in." Shizuka's handheld the doorknob, ready to open it but before she had twisted it, someone had first opened the door for them. Automatically, Shizuka releases the knob.

"Ah.." They both sounded simultaneous. They looked at the tall person standing before them. The person looks good with a suit. Shizuka and Urara are almost confused with this person's gender, whether the person is a man or a woman because of long dark blue hair.

"Both of you must be the Sakamoto Shizuka and Yamaguchi Urara. I have been informed that both of you are high school students and will come to practice at 1 o'clock." The person said. "Yes. Sorry if we are late, Mr..?"

"You can call me Banri, Ogami Banri. Nice to meet you!"

'So, he's a guy' [Urara]

"Okay, Banri-san!", Shizuka said while giving a sweet smile to him. "I should take you two to the studio now. Come with me." With that, they both followed Banri to the studio.

The door of the room was slowly opened, but the sound of the room was clearly heard by people in the room. All of them turned their heads toward the door. Banri stepped in and followed by Urara and Shizuka.

"Sorry, we're late!", They both said simultaneously. "Finally, you both have arrived", Kumiko said with a sigh of relief. "Four of us are worried, you know? You both usually come in time or late in a couple of minutes but today, you're not." June crossed her arms.

They both lowered their heads. "You two should be punished with a fair punishment", Noriko said firmly. Then, both of them raised their heads. "Huh?!"

"H-hey! We're just 10 minutes late. Just because of that, we're going to be punished? Are you guys serious?" Shizuka said stutteringly. Her eyes clearly showed that she was frightened. Urara wasn't happy to be able to see her friend tricked by their seniors. She already knew all of their dirty tactics.

"Okay, that's it! Just say what you want and we both do it. Don't try to scare Shizuka. Seriously? You guys are older than we are and behold, I stand before you guys and give you a long speech. Haha, so funny." Urara said sarcastically.

"Sigh... You're no fun", said Esumi. "You're too mature for the age like you. You're supposed to be a cheerful and happy person like Shizuka." Esumi gently patted Urara's head. "I can't be like that! And, you guys know why."

"Ahaha.." Kumiko laughed softly. "We know." The sentence is so low like a wind that only the six can hear it. Not only that, only they, who can understand the hidden meaning behind the verse.

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter!】