Chapter 17 | CUT!

"All right! We're going to start over", said Kumiko, giving some instructions to Idolish7 members

"All right! We're going to start over", said Kumiko, giving some instructions to Idolish7 members. Her stern voice echoed inside the studio. June, Noriko, Esumi, Shizuka and Urara are taking a break for a while with their bodies, leaning against the wall.

On that day, they were all preparing for the upcoming charity show. All of Kumiko and June's energy and efforts were poured out to the seven of them, trying to fix their stiff movements and so on. And to be honest, with the training they all received, their performances have turned out to be better than ever before and that's an improvement to be proud of.

"Kumiko-san is a firm one, huh?" asked Shizuka. Her eyes were still on her green-eyed senior. Deep in her heart, she is proud to have such a great senior. Not her intention to bring down June, but as the most mature leader and sister, Kumiko did leave a huge impression on her and that made her as Shizuka's idol.

June nodded. "Even though she was that way, everything she told us to do, there was a reason behind it. We were both the same age but I still admired him as if she were older than me. Funny right?" She let go a few giggles.

Later, Shizuka and June continued to talk to each other. Noriko flicked her eyes towards the watch that was on her left wrist. Her eyes turned wide. Softly, she patted Urara's shoulder who was drinking water.

"It's time for you to take your medicine," remind Noriko, tapping on her watch's glass with her index finger.

"Thanks for reminding me. I'm going to eat now," Urara said, standing up and walking toward her bag in the corner of the room.

At the same time, Idolish7 is given the time to rest. They all split up in the big studio. She took her backpack and opened the zipper. Her hands were looking for the bottle in the bag. As soon as her finger touched the surface of the object she was looking for, she pulled it out.

"Got it!"

"It's time for you to take your medicine, huh?" Urara turned to the side. A green-haired man with the glasses sat next to her. His hand holds a water bottle.

"Ah, yeah.." She replied. Somehow the presence of the man near her made her feel uncomfortable. Moreover, with the sharp look, he threw at her. Urara took two pills from the small white bottle and put it in her mouth. Quickly, she reached for her drink bottle and drank some water.

"Urgh!!"

The bitter taste of the medicine made Urara feel like vomiting. She shook her head, trying not to think of the bitter taste.

"You should have gotten used to that bitter taste by now." She looked at Yamato. "But that's not the reason why I approach you so suddenly."

'What does he mean by that?' thought Urara.

The now rising suspension is causing her heart to beat faster. She doesn't like it at all. She stared straight into Yamato's dark green eyes.

'What are you trying to do Urara? Do you think that just by looking at him, you'll be able to find the answer?'