Chapter 3 | THE MEMBERS

『3rd person POV』

『3rd person POV』

"Let's stop with the joke and move to our important task", said June. Her smiling face turned serious, including the others. Urara and Shizuka are not excluded.

"All right, I'll go now." Banri spoke out. "Ah, thank you very much for bringing us to this studio", Shizuka said. Her hands were wiping tears that had been flowing because of her senior jokes. "You're welcome. Have fun!" Shizuka smiled. "Okay!"

"Have fun? Seriously.." Urara pulled her best friend by holding Shizuka's arm. "Hehe." They then stood in front of seven men. Shizuka pulled Urara's hand firmly. Urara just held her pain and let her friend pull her hand. "Idolish7!!" Shizuka screamed excitement. "I can meet with them face to face!"

"Shizuka, you should stop pulling Urara's hand. It looks like she's holding back the pain now," said Noriko, worried when Urara's face becomes a little pale. Alas, Shizuka didn't hear what Noriko said and went on pulling Urara's hand. Meanwhile, Kumiko and June are busy giving some words to Idolish7 members.

"I will invite the two of our newly arrived members to introduce themselves to you all." June hands her hand toward Urara and Shizuka. Her eyes wide open as soon as she sees Shizuka pulls Urara's hand because of her infinite joy.

"Shizuka, stop! You want Urara's hand to torn off?!" June screamed. Her strong shout shook Shizuka out of her happy world. She let go of her hands fast. "S-sorry, Urara!!"

"I'm going to die.." Urara said in a low tone. "Sigh, Shizuka, you introduce yourself first", said Kumiko. "Okay!" Facing all the Idolish7 members, she speaks. "My name is Sakamoto Shizuka and I'm 16 years old. Identical puppets is my sub unit group. Nice to meet you!"

"She's younger than us, Iori", said the blue-haired guy to the one, that was sitting beside him. "And finally, our last member." Esumi smiled and pat Urara back, giving her signal to do the introduction.

"Name's Yamaguchi Urara. 16 and the member of Identical Puppets. That's all." She said with a lazy intonation. "That sucks!", said the blue-haired guy again.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Whatever." Urara walked towards the wall. After a few moments later, she was sitting on the floor while her body was lean back on the wall.

"Let me introduce them to both of you, if you don't know them whom I think you both might know them, and maybe-" She hadn't even finished her sentence and Urara had her cut off. "I don't know them! So.. Why not, Kumiko-senpai introduce them to me? Shizuka already knew them cause she's a fan of theirs."

"Sure!" Kumiko smiled. "Let's start with the leader. The green one is Nikaidou Yamato. Next to him is, Rokuya Nagi."