Chapter 22 | AI NO RAIBARU💕

"Thanks for watching all of our performance! We hope you all enjoy it," Kumiko and June waved their hands to the fans

"Thanks for watching all of our performance! We hope you all enjoy it," Kumiko and June waved their hands to the fans. "We are the Royal Sunset!"  The two of them turned around, switching their place between each other before posing for their own pose while smiling broadly. The audience cheered, shouted words of love, expressing their feelings for them.

"The good side always wins, with the magic we have, we'll sparkle your day. We're the Magic Sparkle!" Noriko and Esumi lean between the two of them, forming a heart shape.

"Two are better than one! Be ready because you're going to bow in front of your queen and be our army of the puppet. We are.. the Identical Puppet!", shouted Urara and Shizuka before making their own posture, with a cynical smile imprinted on their looks.

If you were not their fan, you would have said they were arrogant.  But it is their pompous charm that has drawn so many fans to love them.

All six of them began to stand in a straight line, facing all their fans who had come to the charity concert.

"Se-no!"

They bowed, finishing off their performance that day, and stepped down the stairs to the back of the stage. Their hands didn't quit giving some wave and a few flying kisses that made their fans go crazy, and some even fainted. Not to mention that some of them have their nose bleeding out of excitement that their idol is glancing at them.

Life as an idol isn't as easy as you might think. Problems with fans who are obsessed with you, fans who are stalking you.. you will get used to it after a few weeks of being an idol. But for the first week? I can confidently say that you will go crazy, having a high blood pressure just because of the fan's obsession towards you.

"Congratulations, all of you," Sogo said as he saw the girls walking towards them, towels around their necks.

They thank them. Fatigue can be seen on the face of each girl before their turn to congratulate Idolish7 as they will perform the show. Urara threw a smile at Riku, giving him words of encouragement, before landing a quick kiss on the man's cheek. He became stunned that his body going stiff but thankfully, Iori tugged the man's arm, doesn't like him to be left behind. He scowled at the red-headed, dissatisfied with the special treatment he got. 

He wants that kiss too. He wants the girl to give him some words of encouragement too. He wants the girl to smile at him, not to anyone else. He knows he sounds a bit selfish but when it comes to people he likes, plus for the first time in his life, he has to be selfish because there is a high risk that she will be snatched by others if he hasn't taken any action.

Shaking his head, he tried to concentrate on the performance. If his mind is disturbed, their performance will not go smoothly and all efforts made by the Infinite group will be wasted. Maybe it's time for him to prove the girl that he's much better than the guy. And he knows he's not the only one who thinks about it, the other members of his group are the same. 

Well, the best one will win! 

And whoever wins will-

-get her. 

They just have to do their best, make themselves noticeable to the girl, so that the girl knows they are an outstanding guy, which she can't find out there.

Now.

The mission to make them noticeable begins!

(Oh boy, they have so much rival)

The show is over and all the fans are going back home, resting their exhausted bodies as they often wave their hands at the idols they adore and perhaps moist up their dry throat with fresh, cool water as they had screaming nonstops throughout the concert. Excessive enthusiasm can indeed have a detrimental impact on the body, you know. Therefore, better to remind yourself not to get too excited next time.

"Yamaguchi-chan, may I talk to you for a moment?" said Riku, reaching out to Urara and the rest of her group. The purple-haired girl next to her seemed to comprehend the mood as soon as her eyes locked on the man's anxious face. She started to get an idea. Muttering something in Noriko and Esumi's ears, the three of them bobbed their head, feeling impatient to start their mischievous plans. Shizuka winked her eyes, uttering good luck at her best friend before pushing away their older seniors, abandoning both of them alone.

But, it's only for a while because the author has an agenda that will surely make our centre upset.

Her bluish eyes filled with confusion as her mouth gaped at Shizuka's unusual demeanour. Ignoring that, she looked at Riku. "Sure. Want to go to the inner of the park? I heard they have a lovely fountain. We can have a nice chat there."

"That's a good idea," he chuckled. "Because no one will bother us.. " he mumbled, turning his head, not needing Urara to hear what he had said. He will create history and be the first one to take steps to win the girl's heart and no one will interrupt him and if there is, he will never allow it.

 He will create history and be the first one to take steps to win the girl's heart and no one will interrupt him and if there is, he will never allow it

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter? And... Oh! Oh! Recommend to your friends too】

Author: Guys, we're nearing the end of the story.  I cannot wait! How about you?