Chapter 4 |

After two hours they all practised, Idolish7 members were given an hour to rest their bodies

After two hours they all practised, Idolish7 members were given an hour to rest their bodies. Infinite group members also joined the break.

Backing up the body on the wall, Urara breathes slowly, trying to stabilize the rapid breathing as a result of the exercise she's taking. "Urara, are you okay? Can you continue the training?", Kumiko asked.

Slowly, she nodded her head and said, "I'm okay." The 20-year-old woman put her right hand on Urara's shoulders, smiling sweetly. "If you can't take it anymore, just tell us and you can have a rest. We don't want you to force your body and you're the only one who understands your body more than anyone else. Remember that, okay?"

"I understand. You don't have to worry about myself, Kumiko-san. I'm sure I'll keep my health and try not to make you all worried," she said with a smile. "Well, if you say so. Oh, yes! You've taken your medicine, right?"

"Uhh.. not yet," Urara said as she sweatdrop. Kumiko throws a sharp look and put both hands on her waist. "Go eat your medicine now," she said in a stern voice. "Alright, I'm going to take it."

Urara began to stand and walk towards her bag which is located at the other side of a studio; the part where the Idolish7 members sit. Ignoring their gaze as soon as she approached them, she reached her bag on the edge of the wall right next to a red-haired man, Nanase Riku.

【If you liked this chapter, would you consider to give a vote on this chapter!】