Chapter VII

Chapter VII - Hawasi Dayan and Firangi or Hazel and Nerdy?

Playlist - Hawwa Hawwa / Badri ki Dulhaniya / Madhubhala.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The stage was all set for the function to kick start. The stage was set for Ishita, the bride. Colourful lanterns were hung from the ceiling. Everybody was dancing and having fun. The wedding festivities had officially begun from today.

"Umm so you're telling me that the wedding is going to last for like two freaking weeks?" Aman asked Tisha. He was totally weirded out by this idea. It was his first time attending a big fat Indian Wedding. During the past two days he had been a part of the Haldi rituals and thoroughly enjoyed that because there was a lot of dancing, fun, chit-chat, games and stuff in that. Everything was just too jolly and happy and it had a positive impact on him.

"Ahaan." Tisha smirked at him while she and Muskan giggled at something she had whispered in her ear. Aman didn't like Muskan for two reasons. One - she was always beside Tisha, sticking to her like a permanent sticker. It was almost annoying for him and he couldn't get his head around the fact that how much a person can tolerate the same person all day and night. Didn't they get bored of seeing each other all the time? And the second reason was that she always whispered stuff in Tisha's ears and didn't let Aman know anything, even when he asked for it.

"Great! So much waste of time and money. What's wrong in Christian style wedding? Few guests, lesser money and just one day." He scrunched up his nose at Muskan who was smirking wickedly at him continuously. It was freaking him out.

"But you don't get to have this much fun in that. Do you?" She asked as she clapped along on the current dance performance.

"Yeah right! Acha suno! Ask that friend of yours to stop staring at me like that. It's uncomfortable. It feels like I am naked and she's taking an x-ray with her bare eyes." He spoke in a low voice so that only Tisha could hear but Muskan also did and they both burst out laughing.

"I am sorry Aman jee! I didn't mean to make you feel like that. Although I wouldn't mind the situation that you used to describe this right now." She winked at him and blew him a flying kiss, licking her lips. Tisha giggled and pushed her away.

"Eww. Cheapo!" He made a disgusted face and closed his eyes trying to erase the image from his brain, making them laugh again.

"Listen Aman, you remember the steps. Right?" She confirmed as they were about to perform. Tisha had to literally beg him for their dance performance on the Sangeet ceremony as Aman was really shy and reserved but Tisha was hell bent on making him experience everything that he never did, before  he could return to his boring life in Amsterdam. All she had to do was make a sad puppy face and being the softy that Aman was, he couldn't say no when someone requested him like that. Besides Tisha, his own dad, all the ladies and the bride herself asked him so he couldn't disappoint them all.

"I am so nervous." He spoke with a frown.

"Relax. It's just a dance. You and I. Just enjoy yourself. And even if you forget, it's no big deal. Really." She spoke politely and squeezed his hand in hers making him shift.

"I told you don't start touching me without reason. It's weird and uncomfortable." He whisper yelled at her, feeling tensed. Little did he know about the effects she was having on him.

"You're so ajeeb. [Weird] Here I am comforting you and you are still stuck with your stupid logics."

"Whatever. I am like this only. If you don't like it, it's not my fault." He snapped at her.