Chapter X

Chapter X - The Wedding.

Playlist: Kaala Chashma.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Finally, the wedding day had arrived. As promised earlier to Tisha, Aman ended up sitting in her room's wardrobe with his back to the mirror. She had forbidden him to turn around and see what was happening to his precious hair. She wrapped a sheet around his neck as he settled on the revolving chair. She grabbed the spray bottle and sprayed it's contents on his hair making them all wet while occasionally moving her fingers in between and ruffling them with her hands. She enjoyed that. He shut his eyes as the water was sprayed on his head like a little child and she chuckled at him.

"You call me a man hidden in the body of a woman. But you yourself are a baby hidden in the body of a grown up." She spoke as she combed his hair through her fingers first. After making sure that they were all wet. She partitioned them with the styling comb.

"I swear Hazel, I would not spare you if you did anything wrong to my hair."

"I am all yours." She replied flirtatiously.

"Eww. Despo." He scrunched up his nose.

"Now shut up and don't move or else you'd end up with a ghonsla [Bird's nest] on your head." She scolded him as she held the comb in between her lips.

"Fine." He huffed and sat straight.

"Why aren't you letting me see though?"

"Because I am planning to run away from here after doing a disastrous experiment on you."

"Hazel, you already know the terms and conditions. Be ready to face the consequences." He warned.

"Yes Sir." She saluted him.

"Aman. One more word from your little mouth and I will slap you. Don't move. You're distracting me."

"Of course. Who wouldn't be distracted by this beauty?" He pointed at himself which only earned him a slight slap.

"I will slap you hard next time." She spoke authoritatively. And here he thought, she was only joking. He quickly shut up and began to go through his mobile occasionally.

"Shut your mobile or else I will throw it away. God, you're so restless. You can't stay still for a few minutes?" She huffed. He quickly switched it off and sat straight.

"I thin--" he started but then stopped abruptly as he remembered her warning. She stifled her laugh seeing him act like that.

Poor baby.

And then it was only her and his hair. She moved the scissors professionally through his hair. She picked up a few from the back of his head and moved the scissors through them. She held the comb in her hand and moved it through his hair while holding his face with one of her hands. She observed for a while and then again moved the scissors all over his head.

"Hazelllll." He squealed.

"There's so many hair on the floor. What did you do?" He nearly cried out. She smirked proudly and held his face in her hand before combing his hair again and styling them in a specific way. She swirled his chair around for him to see her wonderful art.

"What--" he stopped abruptly as he saw himself in the mirror.

"Wow." He exclaimed.

"Ab lag raha hai na tu, asli Punjab da sher. Ye kya pehle tu ne lambi lambi zulfain rakhi thi." [Now you are looking like a pure Punjabi without those long strands.] She spoke proudly while removing the sheet from his neck.