Chapter XV

Chapter XV - Love is beautifully heartbreaking. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Being in love felt extremely beautiful. Aman Roy never thought that he would ever fall in love with someone. Even if he had fantasized about falling in love, he would never have in his wildest dreams thought that that someone could be this weird. Weird in a way which was fascinating, weird in a way which drew him closer and closer with each second spent together, weird in a way that she was so real, so genuine and so straightforward without an ounce of fakeness, weird in a way that she was completely opposite of him. They didn't have a single similarity between them. Aman was a geek and a nerd. Tisha was carefree and hated the sight of books. Aman was quiet and silent. Tisha was a chatter box. Aman was a well behaved boy. Tisha was extremely straight forward and didn't care for the world when she fought for herself and her rights. Aman was never into parties. Tisha was a total party animal - smoking, drinking, dancing - you name it and Tisha did that. Aman was sweet and Tisha was a total gangster.

But he fell in love. It's truly said that we fall in love with the most unexpected people at the most unexpected of times and Aman was totally living his love. There was a constant smile plastered on his face. He laughed a little more. He smiled a little more. He was gentle and warm. He was kinder. His eyes sparkled whenever Tisha was with him. She brought out the best in him. She would talk and he would stare at her, like a lost puppy in love, not listening to what she said but just staring at her like she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen in his life.

A regular Friday evening. Aman was in his room when his dad entered.
"Aman puttar, wapas jaan da koi plan vlan hega k nai?" [Aman, do you plan to go back to Amsterdam or not?]

"Dad, it's just been a half month or so." He spoke as he shifted his attention from his mobile phone to his dad.

"Really? I have spent a month and a half here. And you spent just the half month?" His dad mocked him.

"For real? It's been that long?" He asked, shocked.

"Ji puttar. Main akheya si. [Yes son, I told you before.] When you'll get used to of it, you'll love it."

"How long are we staying here?" He asked his dad with a sly smile.

"As long as you wish to." He cocked his eyebrows at him.

"I say one month more." He spoke.

"I can't believe that Aman, who was not willing to come here even, doesn't want to go back to his boring cocoon in Amsterdam." He teased him.

"Dad..." He whined.

"Koi nai puttar. Honda ae. Jadon pyaar mohabbatan shuru ho jandiyan nay tey fer ae kuj honda ee aey." [No problem son. It happens. When you fall in love then, these things happen.]

"What??" He asked shocked.

"What what? Don't you love Tisha?" His dad asked placing his hands on his waist.

"I do I mean....But how do you know?" His mouth was left hanging open.

"You do??" He was ecstatic now.

Aman grew red with embarrassment. He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled. "Umm" It was the first time he had admitted that to himself or someone else this openly.

"Thank God. My boring son is finally in love. I was starting to doubt his sexuality." His dad wiped away the fake tears from his eyes and raised his hands, praising the lord.