Chapter XIX

Chapter XIX - Match makers.

The next morning, after breakfast, Muskan was in Rahul's room as decided. Both of them were thinking hard of the ways they could make Tisha and Aman realise each other's worth. Muskan informs Rahul about all the things that happened since the very start and also about Dev.

"Acha to ye Dev ki wajah se sab kharab hua." [So the reason of tension is Dev?] Rahul came to a conclusion.

"Actually, not even Dev. It's Tisha. She doesn't want to accept. Dev is nothing more than a good friend of hers. There are no feelings involved atleast from Tisha's side."

"What's the problem then?" He was confused.

"Something from her past. She's scarred. She pushes away everything that gives her happiness."

"Understandable but not very rational. This is plain stupidity."

"I know, right. I've known her for three years now. I had never seen her happier and more comfortable than when she was with Aman. Even in the very beginning, when he had just arrived, I used to tease her by calling him 'Sexy Jeeju' [brother in law] and she used to laugh. She was so full of life in the initial days. The old Tisha." Muskan spoke with a smile.

"Something needs to be done." Rahul added.

"What's the plan?" She asked.

"I was planning on talking to Aman about this matter but now I am thinking about something else."

"Something else as in?" Muskan asked curiously.

"Is it the two of us or anyone else also knows."

"Just us." She informed.

"We have to go step by step then." He spoke and narrated his whole plan. She displayed a big brilliant smile, liking the idea and they both started working on it.

"I will talk to Aman."

"I will somehow convince Tisha to join." Muskan assured him and then both of them went down to the main courtyard where everyone else was sitting.

Tisha was serving the tea whereas Aman was nowhere to be seen. Rahul excused himself and went out to search for him. It was almost evening. After looking around for a minute or two, he found him on the terrace, standing alone, involved in deep thoughts.

"Aman!!" He called him out. But Aman didn't hear him. He was lost somewhere.

He ran upstairs. "Aman.." He again called him and still there was no response.

Rahul tapped his shoulder. "Aman! Are you alright?" He asked with concern evident in his eyes.

"Yeah." He was baffled.

"Bro, are you alright? Tell me seriously?"

"Yeah. Just not feeling well so came here for some fresh air."

"Or to avoid someone?" Rahul narrowed his eyes.

"What nonsense! Ofcourse not."

"Sure thing." He let it go without further arguments. "Listen, do you know any good place to visit here? I am so bored, man."

"I am not in mood but you can go. I will guide you." Aman said with a forced smile.

"Aisa karay ga tu ab bhai k sath? Kya kya nahi kiya tere liye. Ye din dekhne se pehle bhagwan aap ne mujhe utha kyun nahi liyaa! Hey bhagwaan." [Now you will behave like this with your brother? What not have I done for you. Why didn't you call me before letting me see this day..Oh God.] Rahul ranted dramatically.