4.

Sommer's Pov:

I gasped as I woke up. I looked at my surroundings. I looked like I was in a basement. There were a couple lights that were dimly lit but one light kept going on and off. I slowly got up to go to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. I sighed as I walked away from the door.

"Your awake."

I turned around to see Niklaus.

"Yep, now you should let me out."

"No can do love."

"Boo, your lame."

"You are going to stay locked up until you switch your humanity."

"Why so you can open your prescious necklace to bring back your deceased little brother?"

Klaus didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought. I'm not switching back Niklaus. And there's nothing you can say or do that can make me turn back."

"Oh really?"

"I got nothing to lose Niklaus. I don't have any family or anyone that I love that you can kill to get your way."

"Are you sure about that love?"

"I'm positive."

Klaus smiled and walked away. What the hell is he up to?

"Niklaus! Come back and let me out! Let me out! When I get out I'm going to kill you!"

"Awe, look at you now. You should've came with me when I asked instead of snapping my kneck."

"Katherine. What do you want."

"Just here to see you suffer."

"Really now?"

"Yes, in fact I came here to tell you something."

"And what's that?"

"I have been spying on you for a certain someone."

"That's not creepy or anything."

"I wasn't hanging around you cause your good company even though I really do enjoy your company. I was there to see what your plans are. Tell me, why did you steal Klaus blood?"

I smiled at Katherine.

"I guess you are going to have to wait for hat when the time comes. Cause either way im locked up or if I'm out of this shit hole, I will still have my way."

"And how's that?"

"Allies. I mean, you are the one who told me I should have allies."

She stopped smiling.

"So, you know what Katherine, thank you for the advice."

She vampire sped away.

-----------------------------------------

I stood there, walking around the basement for a good 5-10 minutes. I was bored as shit. All there was were boxes and barrels, nothing to eat. My thirst grew more and more. And it was starting to hurt cause I needed to feed.

"Sommer."

I turned around and saw Kol at the door.

"Kol, didn't think I be seeing you so soon."

"I came to check on you."

"Why? You don't care."

"But I do."

"Don't bullshit me Kol! The only reason I ran away is because of you. I heard the conversation between you and Klaus. You don't even love me. You were just using me for that stupid necklace."

"I lied to Niklaus."

"You lied?"

"I only said that to get him off my back about it."

"I was only a deal to you."

"At first you were, but then I actually liked you Sommer. I even loved you."

I felt like I was starting to feel bad that i didn't give him a chance but then I quickl changed my mind.

"Just shut up! You never loved me! No one loves me!"

"But I do love you Sommer Hayes."

"N-no, you don't."

"Every second that I spent with you, every moment that we talked, I loved it everyday and every second. I love you Sommer."

I could feel the tears in the brim of my eyes.

"No!"

As kol was about to say something, he stopped. At looked down at his chest. There was a knife in his heart.

"Kol!"

His skin was turning grey and as he fell to the floor I screamed and cried.

"Kol! No!"

I looked up and saw Klaus. I realized what I finally had done. All those people I've killed. Those innocent people. All these emotions were coming back all at once and I don't know if I can handle it. I fell to the floors on my knees.

"What have I done? I killed so many innocent people."

Klaus opened and unlocked the door. I looked up at him.

"You killed Kol."

"He's not dead love. He's just resting."

"He's not?"

"It's all apart of my plan for you to switch back."

I realized what I had really done to myself.

"What did I do?"

"It's going to be alright."

"No it's not! I'm in the middle of transitioning."

"What do you mean?"

"I drank your blood and you snapped my kneck! If I feed I'm going to turn into a hybrid."