5.

Previously on The Hybrid Within....

"You killed Kol."

"He's not dead love. He's just resting."

"He's not?"

"It's all apart of my plan for you to switch back."

I realized what I had really done to myself.

"What did I do?"

"It's going to be alright."

"No it's not! I'm in the middle of transitioning."

"What do you mean?"

"I drank your blood and you snapped my kneck! If I feed I'm going to turn into a hybrid."

--------------------------------------------------

Sommer's Pov:

Kol had finally woken up and Klaus took me out of the basement and back upstairs. I couldn't stop freaking out.

"This is my fault!"

"No it's not love."

"Okay, fine. This is your fault!"

"My fault?"

"Yes! If you haven't been so stupid I wouldn't have ran off from you!"

"You wouldn't have done what you did if you didn't switch your humanity!"

"I wouldn't have switched my humanity if wouldn't have agreed with Niklaus! So you know what this is yours and Klaus fault! I'm done with this conversation! I have more important things to deal with right now!"

I vampire sped to the guest room and slammed the door. I went to my bed and lied down and started crying. Kol was only using me to open that stupid necklace. I want nothing to do with this family anymore. Someone knocked on the door.

"Go away!"

The door opened and Rebekah walked in. She closed the door behind her. She walked up to me and I sat up. She sat right by me.

"Listen, my brother does love you."

"Great, did Kol or Klaus send you up here to talk to me?"

"No they didn't. Just listen. Kol can be dumb at times and he'll do stupid things. But Kol is my brother, I know him. I know when Kol is in love and Kol is in love with you."

I turned my head to look at Rebekah.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes."

"I don't know if I believe that."

Rebekah sighed. Someone else knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I regretted saying those two words once I saw who walked in.

"Can you give us a moment sister?"

Rebekah smiled at me and she vampire sped out of the room and Kol closed the door. I sighed.

"What do you want Kol?"

"I want to talk."

"We have already talked enough. I think you should leave."

"I'm not leaving til we settle this."

I stood up and walked over to Kol.

"We have nothing to settle."

"Yes we do. I just want to say I was stupid-

"Wow, something we can agree on."

"I was stupid to agree with Klaus. I shouldn't have done it. He only threatened me if I didn't do it. I'm really sorry Sommer. I really do love you."

At stared at Kol in the eyes for a couple of seconds.

"I don't believe you."

I walked passed him to the door.

"What do I have to do to make you believe me that I truly do love you Sommer?!"

"Figure it out."

As I was about to put my hand on the door knob, Kol grabbed my by arms and turned me around. He suddenly smashed his lips against mine.

(Warning you now: this is going to be a sex scene. You don't have to read this if you don't want to.)

I pulled my head back and looked at him in the eyes and then down to his lips. I quickly leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his waist. As we made out, he moved towards the bed and he sat me down on the bed while he got on top of me, never pulling his lips lips away from mine.

I quickly took off his shirt and he helped me take mine off. He trailed his kisses down to my kneck and I moaned. I quickly went to his pants and unbottoned them and unzipped it. He took off his pants with his underwear. Then he took mine off. I sat up and unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere.

He looked at me and thrusted in me and i moaned. He started thrusting in and out of me faster, while he trailed kisses down my neck to my chest. I pushed him off of me so that he was laying down on his back and I was on top. I slowly went down on him, as he groaned.

I started going faster as he thrusted up in me.

"Kol."

He pinned my arms to my sides as he thrusted even faster in me. He came in me and kept thrusting as I finally came on him. He let ho of my arms and I lied there on top of him, breathing heavily. I got out of him and layed down beside him.

(End of sex scene)

--------------------------------------------------------

I went for a walk by myself. I wanted to do some thinking but I was getting really hungry. My teeth started to hurt. I have to find someone. I decided to go to the alleyway beside the bar. There was a drunken man standing there with a beer bottle in his hand. I walked up to him.

"Hey."

"What's up sexy."

I rolled my eyes.

"I couldn't help that you were just standing here alone."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah and I'm hungry."

I quickly fed on him and he screamed. I kept feeding on him until I drained him dry. All of a sudden my leg had cracked, like a bone was breaking in my body. It was the most excruciating pain. I fell to the ground as another crack was heard in my other leg. I yelled cause it hurt so bad. My arms were cracking and so was my back. It felt like my whole body was in pain....