29.

Sommer's Pov:

As Stella was pushing some more I went to another room. I could hear the voices again.

"N-no, not now." I whispered to myself.

I locked myself in the bathroom.

"Get out there and kill them."

"No, I can't."

All of a sudden I saw someone in the bathroom with me.

"W-who are you?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you need to kill those Mikaelson's."

"Do I know you?"

He smirked at me.

"You have killed me before."

"I lost my memory."

"Yes, I know. Let me re-introduce myself. I'm Mikael Mikaelson."

Someone knocked on the bathroom door and I jumped.

"Sommer? We need to talk."

I looked back to where I was looking before and Mikael wasn't there anymore.

I started crying.

"You have to leave. It's not safe for you to be around me."

"What do you mean love? I'm not going to go mad anytime soon. I'll be fine."

That's not what I was worried about. But I opened the door anyways. Kol walked in and shut the door and locked it. We both instantly wrapped our arms around each other. He smashed his lips on mine. I pushed him away after a couple of seconds.

"Kol, you said talk not make out."

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

He cupped his hands on my cheek.

"Tell me what's going on with you."

"I'm pregnant Kol."

"Your what?"

"Pregnant."

Kol started smiling and he hugged me.

"Then why were you talking to yourself in here?"

"I-I keep hearing voices in my head....but this time I saw who was talking to me."

"Who love?"

"M-Mikael."

----------------------------------------------------

As Kol and I walked out of the bathroom, Stella was holding one baby and Elijah was holding the other.

"This is not a trial. It's suicide. Take Stella and the kids and take Sommer out of this city."

"No. We won't leave you."

Elijah started to freak out. I quickly took the baby away from him. It was the bite on his arm from Marcel.

"I have to go. I need to do this."

I quickly looked at Klaus.

"What is the plan here Niklaus? When you get there, you are going to die. Elijah is bitten, Freya is poisoned, and the love of my life is hexed. What can you possibly do to save this family. This isn't something you can wing!"

"I agree but Rebekah is also hexed."

"Since when?"

"A while back. There is no time for explanation Sommer. I have a plan and it's going to work. You just need to wait out. After this plan is done, you take Stella and her babies and get out of here. Find a way to save us."

"This is a suicide mission."

"Maybe, but I have to do this."

I quickly walked up to Niklaus and hugged him. He was surprised at first but he hugged me back.

"Take care of my family."

I let go of Niklaus.

"Good luck."

Niklaus vampire sped out of the penthouse and I turned to Kol, instantly hugging him.

--------------------------------------------------------

Rebekah had called and said the plan worked. Freya and Elijah sat at a table. I grabbed Kol by his arm. He looked at me. I quickly smashed my lips onto his. It lasted for a couple of seconds.

"Til we meet again love."

He sat down at the table with Freya and Elijah. Stella held Elijah's hand as he was shaking, terribly. Freya started to chant words. She had blood coming out of her nose and sooner or later they all passed out. It was hard not to cry.

"Let's get them in there coffins and let's leave."

---------------------------------------------------------

Stella shut the back of the moving truck that we had rented. We got in the front of the truck with the babies. Stella started to drive off, out of this city, of New Orleans. We didn't speak to each other and I think she secretly knew that if we did....we would cry about everying and not be able to be strong for her kids and for the Mikaelson's. So we drove in peace....

A/N: crying cause the next chapter is the very last chapter of this book 😭😭💚 but it is going be the longest chapter 😊