20.

A/N: 10 chapters left in this book. I might be making a third book of this series :)

Sommer's Pov:

"Lucien did all of this to become like his maker and yet my bite can't kill an Original. What are we up against here, brother?"

"I truly don't know."

I sat on the couch with Freya, just listening to Elijah and Niklaus talk. Then Stella walked in.

"I might."

We all turned our heads to look at her as she walked up to Klaus and Elijah. I walked over to them.

"Klaus and I found Lucien's R&D Lab full of werewolves. He is harvesting venom, but not to find a cure. He's trying to create a more lethal strain."

"Well, that must be what he added to the spell to make him whatever the hell he is now. He kept boasting about having something that would make him better than a Original."

"Klaus is a descendent from one of the seven original wolf bloodlines, I'm descended from another. Lucien's venom? Is derived from all seven packs."

"Giving him a bite that not even I can cure."

"There were two vials of serum and he only drank one. Maybe it's cause the spell will wear off eventually and he'll need another dose."

"Or he made enough for two."

I was confused on who Klaus was talking about. It was like Klaus read my mind when he answered.

"Aurora."

"Aurora? Who the hell is that?"

"Aurora is dead Niklaus. Right?"

"At first I didn't decide to kill her. I kept her in a barrier of bricks so she can starve. But then Lucien pissed me off so I killed her, which is the love of his life as he would put it."

"Then who would the serum be for if she's dead?"

"Don't know."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, how do we demolish that rodent?"

"I'm working on it."

"Yes, well, we all have our own roles to play. Elijah can stay here and oversee whatever it is Freya's doing. While, Sommer and Stella goes and finds a cure for that curse for Kol. I'm going to actually accomplish something-"

"Brother, accomplishing something might-"

"The time for talking is done!"

Klaus quickly walked out and slammed the door.

"Actually, I have to do something important but I'll catch up with you later."

Before I could say anything, Stella vampire sped away. Henrik walked in the room.

"Henrik. What are you doing up?"

"I honestly forgot he was here."

"I wanted to talk."

"About what?"

"I want to leave this place Elijah."