11.

Sommer's Pov:

When Rebekah and I finally got back to the house it was already night time.

"Where have you two been? You said an hour Rebekah! Why weren't you answering your phone?"

"Relax Nik, we are back aren't we?"

"Sommer isn't the only one with the problem."

I scrunched my eyebrows together as he said that. I felt like crying and I didn't know why. I vampire sped to my room. I could hear Niklaus and Rebekah arguing downstairs. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I could already feel tears coming down my cheeks. I backed up against the wall and slid down the wall and sat on the floor.

Everything that I was feeling was coming in and I couldn't help but to just cry about it. It's Davina's fault that Kol and I argued. It's the Strix fault that Kol is missing. I wanted to hurt something, someone for making me feel this way. This whole thing has me stressed out especially the miscarriage.

I quickly stood back up and wiped my tears away. I walked out of the bathroom and out of my room and near the staircase. I stopped walking cause I saw part of the group of the Strix. Klaus and Rebekah were speaking to them. I wanted to hurt them so bad, all of them. So that's what I did....

I vampire sped to them and I bit one of them in the neck as I moved to the next one, I ripped his head off. I killed all of them until I got to the last three. I punched through two of the guys chest and took out there heart and dropped it to the ground. One girl was left so I quickly vampire sped to her and grabbed her neck, slamming her against the wall.

"Tell me where Kol is or die!"

"I-I don't know where h-he is."

I squeezed harder.

"How do you not know?!"

"We lost him."

"How the hell do you lose a body?! Hm?"

All of a sudden I felt excruciating pain in my head and I let go of her. She was trying to inflict pain on me. I pushed through the pain and I snapped her neck. I sighed heavily and turned around to see Niklaus, Rebekah, Stella, Elijah, and Henrik all staring at me.

"Sommer!"

"What?"

"You got blood all over the floor! You know who gotta clean all of this up? Me!"

"That's what your worried about?"

"Yes! Cause no one else is going to do it."

I rolled my eyes.

"Im going to find Kol."

"Sommer."

I turned to Elijah.

"What?"

"You don't need to do that."

"And why not?"

"Cause I already found him."

"Then where is he?"

"Behind you, darling."