19.

Sommer's Pov:

As I walked in the room all I heard was Elijah saying:

"Finn, give it to me."

Who the hell is Finn? I looked at the guy as he stood up and grunted. Elijah sighed.

"Give it to me."

There was silence for a couple of seconds. Lucien vampire sped to who I assume is Finn and grabbed the white oak. He stared at it for a couple of seconds and then threw it to Elijah. There was just complete and utter silence as everyone stood there, staring at Elijah.

"Come on then. After all of this time, go on and destroy it!"

Lucien had a point.

"Elijah, forevor is a burden that nobody should have to bear."

"You cannot keep that white oak in this house, Elijah. It is already a beacon, drawing your enemies to you."

Elijah stared at Freya for a moment.

"Perhaps the best solution is obvious. Entrust it to the one that loves each of you the most."

"I can cloak myself. If it has to exist, at least I can take it far away. Hide it under a thousand spells, somewhere where no one else will never find it. Until the day comes when....you are ready for release."

Elijah stood there, contemplating on it for a couple of seconds until he finally gave it to Freya.

"I'm sorry, but who's this."

"My brother, Finn."

"You have another brother?"

"Yes, now what do you need?"

"Uhm, I might have a clue on wa-"

"Stop."

"Oh, uh, okay. Why?"

"If any more people find out about what and who we are trying to have alive then people might come for us or try to find the body."

"People as in Lucien and your brother Finn? I'm pretty sure Lucien doesn't give a rats ass and the same goes for your brother."

"How would you know?"

I ignored Lucien's question.

"Either way Elijah, I'll be waking him up."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mystic Falls."

"Why are the ancestors helping Lucien? They hate vampires."

"Well, they really hate the Mikaelson's. They'll do anything to kill them."

"And they are going to do that by using Lucien? To make a copy of an Original?"

"Pretty much."

"Who's car did you take?"

"Elijah's."

"Why would you take my fiancè's car?"

I almost choked.

"Your what?"

"Oh, I mean."

"Fiancè? Since when? And when were you goong to tell me?"

"Sorry, it happened last night. I was going to tell you but things have been hectic all day."