8.

Sommer's Pov:

"I'll barge in that damn bathroom if you don't come out."

"Okay, Okay. Sorry, I'm comimg out."

I slowly unlocked the door and opened the door. I walked out as Stella gasped.

"You look really good Sommer. Why are you so worried?"

"You don't think it shows too much boobs?"

"Not at all."

"That's cause you always wear something thats so revealing. I'm not like that Stell. I like to cover up."

"Yeah, I know. Today is a new day Sommer. I basically planned this whole party for the Mikaelson's so they better be thankful."

"I'm pretty sure they are. I don't know, I just have a weird gut feeling."

"Just ignore your gut feeling tonight. You always have those. Now put on those damn shoes and come downstairs. I'll wait near the staircase for you. So, hurry up."

Stella walked out and I walked in front of the body length mirror. I stared at myself up and down before I put on my shoes. I sighed as stood back up and looked at myself again.

"Let's do this

"Let's do this."

I walked out the room and to the staircase as I saw Stella in her red dress.

"Everything is going to be fine, now lets go. Kol is waiting on you."

"Oh god, I don't know if I can do this Stella."

"Come on Sommer. If anything does happen, I got your back and I'm pretty sure the Mikaelson's do too."

I sighed once again.

"Okay."

"Remember, as the Mikaelson's like to say, always and forevor."

For some reason, those three words made me feel a little better. My gut feeling kind of went away but I knew it was still there. Stella walked down first, like always. Then I followed her down the steps. I greeted Kol as I got to the last step.