24.

Stella's Pov:

I walked to the open bedroom door and knocked.

"Did you bring it?"

"Jack wrote down everything your father told him about the ancient werewolves. I've read it. I don't think there's anything in there to help us kill Lucien though."

"I'll see for myself. You can go."

"Klaus, I think that we should do something about the body, about Cami. I know that she wanted an Irish wake. I can.... I can make the arrangements."

"It doesn't matter what she wanted! She's gone. There's no time to sing dirges. We're at war."

"Yeah...okay."

I said as I walked away. I walked back to my room and Elijah stood there, reading a book.

"What are you reading?"

"Trying to help Freya figure out how to undo whatever Lucien has made himself. But, right now we should talk."

"Talk? Elijah, don't you know not to start a sentence like that? You've been alive for a thousand years."

"You should talk to Sommer."

"She wants nothing to do with me. It's best I give her some space for now."

"That will only make her even more angry."

"And so will being near her. This conversion about Sommer is over Elijah."

I heavily breathe in and out as I felt pain in my stomach.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine. It's the baby. This baby is close to coming out."

"Lay down and breathe."

"Your probably right."

"Get some rest."

I lied down on my bed as Elijah stood near me, making sure I was comfortable enough.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sommer's Pov:

"It's me he's after."

After I walked in, a framed photograph of Kol lit on fire.

"No. He's going after Kol."

"What did I just walk in on?"

"Lucien thought that killing Cami would have me charging into his lair on a suicide mission. When it didn't, he set his sights on Kol. He's kicking hornets' nests, until we have no choice but to confront him."

"Presumably, he still believes he's at the bottom of the ocean."

"I cloaked all of you, but with the Ancestors working for Lucien, it may take awhile, but if he wants to find Kol, he will."

"I will go get him then."

"It's not safe out there-"

"What then? Are we to sit here and play cards until Lucien slides Kol's bitten corpse down the hall?"

"No, I'll go. I moved him anyways."

Niklaus gave me a look.

"What? Don't look so surprised. I wouldn't keep Kol in one place too long."

"Tell me where he his."

"Oh, now you care? Since when did you start caring about Kol? Was it before or after he got daggered? Hm?"

"He's family. I am going to care about him!"

"Just because he is family doesn't mean you actually stay true to your word about caring! If anything you despised him Niklaus! He never listened to you and thats why you two never got along!"

"Do not talk to me about family! You wouldn't even know what it's like!"

I stayed silent for a couple of seconds. I felt like if I talked my voice would break and I would start crying."

"Sommer-"

Elijah started to say as he walked up to Niklaus and me.

"No, Elijah. It's okay, he's right. I have no family so I wouldn't know what it's like to care for somebody. Good luck finding Kol."

"Sommer."

I looked at Niklaus and threw him across the room. I vampire sped away before anyone could say anything else.