12.

Sommer's Pov:

"Well, well, well. Who new you had that in you. Maybe I should go missing more often. It was honestly such a turn on."

"Kol, your back."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I vampire sped to my room and closed the door. I didn't want Kol seeing me like this. I went in the bathroom and I started the shower and waited for the water to get warm. I heard someone walk in my room and I quickly locked the bathroom door.

"Sommer!"

"I-i'm in the shower."

"Open this door love."

I unchanged and got in the shower. I tried to wipe off all of the blood.

"I'll break down this door."

"I'm naked!"

"I've seen all of you love. Besides, that makes me want to break down the door even more."

"Kol, can you please just wait?"

Kol sighed.

"Fine."

I didn't hear him anymore so I continued wiping off all of the blood. After I finished I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel. When I got out of the shower I noticed I forgot to bring clothes.

"Shit."

I unlocked the door and walked out. Kol was sitting on the bed, texting. He looked up at me and smiled. I quickly looked away and went to my closet.

"Love, we need to talk."

I quickly grabbed underwear and a bra and a dress.

I changed into the outfit in the bathroom and walked out again

"Sommer."

I went to my drawer and grabbed my box of jewelry an grabbed out my big, silver hoop earings and put them on. I didn't want to talk about anything. I just wanted to forget about everything. I looked in the mirror as Kol walked up to me.

"You can't ignore me forevor."

I slowly turned around and stared at Kol.

"I don't know what to say to you Kol."

Kol looked down at me.

"Your still wearing the necklace I gave you even after we argued."

I sighed.

"Why wouldn't I Kol? I was so confused on why you were so angry. I wasn't sure if it was jealousy but as soon as I heard Davina's name, I knew she had set up Marcel to talk to me so you would get angry and so she would have the time to talk to you at that damn party."

"I should've just ignored her. I secretly knew that you wouldn't flirt with Marcel but she planted that in my head to make me believe otherwise. She said you had a plan. You were going to leave me soon since now that you opened the necklace."

"That was my plan at first when things were way too hectic and when I didn't know I had feelings for you. But things change Kol. I have no reason to leave New Orleans. Everyone that I care too much about is here and I can't just pack up and leave everyone, specially you and Stella."

"Maybe I should just kill Davina to stop her from hurting anyone ever again."

I scrunched my eyebrows together as I saw Kol's eyes turn black.

"Kol...."

His eyes went back to normal.

"What happened to you? What did the Strix do to you?"

Kol sighed.

"I don't know."

I couldn't help to notice that Kol kept scratching his left arm. I gently grabbed his arm and rose up his shirt a little. He had a red mark on his arm.

The mark looked the same on that black stake I saw through his chest

The mark looked the same on that black stake I saw through his chest. I looked up at Kol, with worry in my eyes.

"What is that?"

"I guess I've been cursed."