18.

Sommer's Pov:

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I saw him. It was Gaspar Cortez."

"I assume this is someone from your box of letters."

"Box of letters?"

"The youngest son of a particularly vile family of warlords I dealt with in the 17th century."

"Didn't they burn that philistine pigsty into the ground?"

"Pigsty? Belaga was my favorite artist retreat. Someone had to pay for that, so I murdered Gaspar's brute of a father."

"And?"

And one or two."

"Five."

"Five of his bloodthirsty brothers."

"Don't forget the mistress."

"That was an accident! The point is that Gaspar was but a footnote."

"Until he became a vampire, hell-bent on hunting me. He's a cunning deviant, known to compel hoards of the helpless to aid him with his tasks. You see, this is exactly what I was concerned about. Devils of all kinds, crawling out of their crevices to strike at me."

Klaus stopped what he was doing.

"Speaking of which."

Klaus vampire sped out of the room and I sighed. I listened in on what Klaus heard.

"Davina...."

I vampire sped to where her and Klaus was. He was holding her by her kneck.

"Very foolish of you to come here alone."

I vampire sped to them and I threw him off of her.

"I asked her to come here."

"Why? She is the one who-"

"She's going to help us, well specifically me."

"With what?:

"She's going to help cure Kol and bring him back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella's Pov:

"This has to stop!"

"Why are you defending these people, Elijah? Oh that's right, cause they are the only ones that can protect you from the white oak. Well guess what? I don't need their protection."

I looked at the paper I was holding and walked up to Elijah.

"This is a list, of all of the Strix that tried to take down me and the other wolves from different packs. I had to watch these people kill my own people!"

"The Strix will take this as an act of war, Stella! Now I beseech you to think of our child."

"Do not use our baby girl in a attempt to tame me, Elijah. I have taken risks for you. It's about time I do the right thing for my pack! I'm sorry if that inconveniences you."

I quickly handed the paper to Elijah and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"So this men on be a fraction of our potential enemies."

"In hindsight, could've been nicer to people. Or at least left fewer survivors." I smirked.

"Now you're starting to sound like Kol." I stopped smirking.

"We don't know all their motivations. Half of these people could want to put the bullet in your heart, end the sire war with the pull of a trigger."

"I have an army devoted to keeping me alive. The only people that care to protect you are standing in this very room. As you well know, Niklaus, there is another way."

You're going to run?"

"There was a time when the name Klaus Mikaelson was little more than a rumor. A shadowy figure who cast fear into the very bones of any who heard whisper of him. I don't run, sister. I disappear. And tonight, the three of you are going to make that possible."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Stella's Pov:

I sat by the fire place, thinking as I heard Elijah walking in the room. He handed me the paper that had a list of people from the Strix. I opened it and everyone's name was crossed off. Elijah sat next to me as I crumpled up the paper and threw it in the fire place.

"I love you Elijah. I will always love you. I've just been so stressed out about this pregnancy. I've been thinking since I'm pregnant I feel like I can't do anything. I want to help all of you especially Sommer, but I can't. So I did what I had to do. The Strix went after my pack so I went after the Strix. The pack look at me like I'm there leader, but in reality I am no leader. I can barely takecare of my self with this baby let alone a whole pack of wolves."

"I love you Stella Valentine, always and forevor."

I quickly looked at Elijah.

"I thought that saying was only towards your family?"

"You are my family. You don't need to be thinking that way. None of us can't do anything about Kol, he's cursed. I understand what you did so thats why I finished the job for you. I don't want you being stressed out."

I had tears in my eyes..

"You caught me off guard earlier today when you said baby girl."

"I talked to Freya and she did some sort of spell to tell me the gender of the baby. I wanted you to know but not in that sort of way. I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well, she's going to be a beautiful girl, just like her Mom."

I smiled as he said that.

"I have one last thing to say to you."

"What is it?"

I watched as Elijah went on the floor and bent down on one knee. He pulled out a small black box from his pocket and opened it.

 He pulled out a small black box from his pocket and opened it

It was a beautiful wedding ring. I gasped as Elijah spoke up.

"Stella Rose Valentine, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? Before you say anything, I just want you to know that I'm not just doing cause we have a baby together. I'm doing this because I love you and I can see us getting married some day."

Before he could continue anymore I spoke up.

"Hell yes, I will!"

I quickly kissed him as he put the ring on my finger.