Ethan is a good duderus, you are just a douche

I started a full-time job, please forgive me for the late part two! On top of my full-time job, I am also hella sick. Woops. P.s Any details that are off from part one. As I said, I am sick and don't feel like looking back.

I saw myself in the mirror. A floor-length maroon dress with gold embroidery on the tits. Best part? When you walk, it whooshes on the floor. (I'm describing my prom dress. A picture is above) My hair was pulled back into a cool little bun thing and my makeup was hella simple with accidents of gold. Originally I was going to wear heels that I could not walk in for the life of me. But for the sake of I'm not with Douchebag Mcgee, I am wearing what is comfortable. I put on heels nonetheless, my dress is still longer than me. Curse you JCPenney dresses for tall people and curse my lazy ass to get it hemmed. I chose some low back heels. 

"Wow-" I hear behind me followed by a gasp.

I turn to see my Ethan's mom near tears and Ethan stargazing at me. 

"Y/n, I want you to know how beautiful inside and out you have become. Your dad would be so proud of the young woman you have become. He would be crying more than I am- Okay I'll leave you two be. Have a great time kiddos, you two look so adorable," I hug Mrs. Nestor and catch Ethan shaking his head behind me. 

At that moment all I could think of was keep holding onto her. (My dad passed away when I was younger so if this doesn't apply to you. My B) 

We broke the hug and she walked out of the room leaving him and I by ourselves. It took me until then to realize, he was in a suit and he was still staring at me.

He slowly walked towards me and pulled me into a big Ethan hug.

"You look beautiful, let's go tell off that douchebag duderuses not to fuck with us," he whispered into my ear.

-Flash forward-

We walked into the event hall for Prom, got checked in and we were heading to our table.

"Wow, Nestor and Y/n- Nice," You hear someone whisper and almost as if he heard it too, he wrapped his arm around me. 

He helped me take my jacket off and we see Mackenzie and Mick, Ethan pulls me to the dance floor.

We were having a fun time dancing until people started doing the dirty in front of us. We continued to dance like classy people and making jokes. My favorite one of the night was, 

"HI WELCOME TO BIBLE STUDY, WE'RE ALL CHILDREN OF JESUS,"

 I excused myself for a second to go get some water when things went south. I was walking back to our table where Ethan was and Mick ran into me and I hit arm first into the wall. I thought I was good until I got to the table and Ethan went pale. (True story, someone ran into me at Prom and I came back to my  table and my friends flipped out because I was bleeding so much) 

"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?" He said in a loud voice touching my arm that I realize is bleeding profusely. 

I stood shocked by his outburst and he gently gestured me by the small of my back to an adult to get my arm cleaned up and he was gone. 

It didn't take long to clean up. But when I went to find Ethan I found a bigger mess to clean up.

Ethan was screaming at Mick.

"How could you hurt such a beautiful girl, any guy would kill to be with a beauty like her and you think it's funny to play with her emotions and then hurt her? Fuck you man." Ethan says raising his voice. 

"I didn't hurt her and but hey at least Mackenzie will give me what I want," Ethan stepped really close to his face.

I touched his tense shoulder and he eased away from him. 

"I'm okay, no harm, no foul," I say holding my composure.

"Y/n-" He says gently touching my arm then turning back to Mick.

"Yeah, go on with that bitch. At least Mackenzie always says yes," Mick says with snark riddling in his voice.

Ethan looked down to see the pain on my face. I look up and met his eyes with a look of indecisiveness. He gained confidence from that look.

He stepped forward to meet Mick. Towering above his height, Ethan looked down on him.

"I suggest you leave, go make mistakes with Mackenzie because unlike her, Y/n is smart enough to realize right from wrong. She can be fearful to say no, but she knows to fight back. If you continue to test me, she and I have a plan for murder and you are the perfect candidate,"

"Yo man"

"No. You don't get to play the bad guy in her story anymore because you know I have wanted to date her since the 1st grade and when you guys broke up, all I wanted was to make her happy and without you in the picture,  I can try," I stepped forward causing both boys to turn and hear the clicking of my heels. 

I took my heels off and threw them to the ground keeping one in my hand. 

I stepped up to Mick holding the pointy end of my heel to his face, "You know Mick, My Aunt put a condom in my purse when she heard you and I were dating. Use it tonight with Mackenzie because heaven forbid you two reproduce. Ethan is a good duderus, you are just a douche who will never grow a pair," I threw the condom at him and walked over to Ethan half jumping into his arms. 

We spent the rest of the night talking and dancing. 

Ethan meant every word he said and shared the lengths he went through for prom. When we slow danced I laid my head on his shoulder and swayed back and forth.  (Song is above)

I found a love for me

Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

 Baby, I'm dancing in the dark

With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

"I love you Y/n, I always have"

"I love you more I love you," I say leaning up to meet his lips.

A night to remember.

This was poorly written I'm sorry. This was actually my experience at prom minus the happy ending.

-PH