Part 3

Ragini was standing with arnav and her face was pale. Seeing her state charulata felt bad Vinni says..

Maa, is it necessary to hurt her that much..

Charulata :- yes, now u have to hurt her more. Then only yash will marry her and ragini too. Their will be no choice for her rather than to accept this marriage.

Vinni:- she was already broken maa. We are hurting her more.

Charulata :- may be yes but I will make sure that after this pain only happiness stays in her life. She and arnav deserves best life.

Suyyash smiles seeing his love life kheswar coming down.

Their engagement done grandly..

They all were sitting and talking

Few ladies were talking about Mohana and ragini..

Ladies:- don't knew from where this girl ragini came all were saying that because of her and yash friendship only yash and Mohana marriage broked.

Another:- Haa it's good that kheswar was going from this house or else who knews she will trap suyyash also.

Ladie:- don't knew to whom this child belongs to who's blood was their in him.

Ragini clutches arnav tightly while he plays with her chain smiling innocently looking at her with his cute smile. She tries to smile at him with tear filled eyes.

Yash too closes his eyes while Mohana shouts enough Making them jerk..

Don't you people dare to talk about ragini. What ever problems we both had because of us not because of her.

Don't you people have Shame to talk about a innocent kid like that.

Ladies:- may be that kid was innocent but not his mother. Don't knew with whom whom she had slept , may be with Yash too...

Before they speak.. A loud sound was heard making everyone to shut their ears..

After sometime when they opens they sees angry yash who broke a table..

Yash with red eyes Bass Bass It's enough. Now you all listen after solving my divorce problem me yash rajvanshi is going to marry my only friend ragini and making arnav as arnav yash rajvanshi and ragini as ragini yash rajvanshi.

Ragini looks at him in shock. She wipes her tears and silently leaves from their, while Mohana looks at yash in admiration in same way pain of loosing him too.

Yash too leaves to his room when he unable to face Mohana or ragini.

Mohana turns and says now you got your answers plzz go out..

Charulata was shocked seeing Mohana supporting ragini. She thinks, What's happening ?

Here after changing herself ragini sees arnav sleeping on bed. She sits near him and starts caring his head by remembering all those words said by those ladies.