part 23

Ragini is waiting outside room by wearing simple shirt and jeans and looks at sanskar room door.

Just then sanskar comes out.

Ragini:- what sir how much time will you take to get ready.

Sanskar:- you came early that doesn't mean that I shouldnt get ready by the way i should look handsome so I took time and for you their is no need so you came out.

Ragini:- why?

Sanskar:- you dont need to do make up ragini ,a face wash is enough to take all heart beats.

She smiles and says immediately to hide her blush.

Ragini:- come fast sir we have to roam alot and do shopping too. I want to take best of best for raghu.

Sanskar:- only for him.

Ragini:- I had only him.

Sanskar:- only him.

Ragini:- haa

Sanskar signs and says ok lets go.

He mumers seeing ragini

Dont knew when she will understand me. Poor my heart will become old by waiting for her.

They both were shopping.

Sanskar done his shopping and waiting for ragini while she comes disappointed.

Sanskar:- what happened?

Ragini:- I didnt find anything for raghu.

Sanskar:- seriously, I done shopping for my whole family and you couldn't select for raghu.

Ragini:- I want something which made for him and I couldn't.

May be he is so special that's why you could find anything matching his level.

Both turns and finds a person standing their and smiling at ragini which irritated sanskar. He immediately stands infront of her and gives a tight smile to him.