part 6

Yash, ragini and sanskar were stepping down from steps with arnav.

In this aranv was looking at sanskar without blinking his eyes while sanskar was doing actions childishly making arnav to giggle.

Seeing him giggling sanskar smiles wholeheartedly while tears brims in his eyes.

Charulata was looking at sanskar while Vinita was serving food to all.

Charulata about to speak to him ,but before she could ask him. They all turns towards stairs where suyyash was pleading keshwar who was getting down without giving him any deed.

At one point suyyash stops and shouts on her childishly by stamping his feet.

That's not fare Yar, from then I am asking you sorry and you were not giving any heed to me. Accept my sorry otherwise.

Keshwar turns and says ..

Haaa, otherwise what? What will you do. Infact what can you do ?

Suyyash mumers to himself and looks at ragini who was supressing her laugh. Seeing her laugh sanskar too smiles while charulata says.

Enough keshwar  come and have breakfast later you both can talk.

Ragini and Yash giggles seeing them while sanskar smiles.

Suyyash:- dadi meet my best friend san.. Shankar.

Sanskar looks at him in confusion while suyyash pushes him towards dadi feet saying ..

Take blessing shanskar and he turns towards charulata and says he is so found of taking blessing from elders dadi . He smiles sheepishly by  touching her feet , dadi blessing him.

He gets up after taking blessing from her.

Sanskar too bends down and takes her blessings.

Sanskar and ragini were sitting opposite to each other and having breakfast.

Sanskar was looking at her while ragini was feeding arnav while he eats by making faces which bought a smile on his face .

Sensing sanskar gaze on her ragini avoids him this made sanskar to smile in mischievously.

In next moment ragini widens her eyes and looks at sanskar while he acts like innocent and having breakfast bussily.

She twist her lips and see down where his leg was caring her leg.

She moves her leg away while sanskar looks up when he looses her skin contact . Ragini gives him a tight smile showing like I won expressions.

He was about to touch her again but gets interrupted by dadi.

Charulata:- suyyash ,when is your family reaching here.

Suyyash:- tonight dadi.

Charulata nodes his head as hmm.she turns towards shanskar(sanskar).

So, shankar where you are staying.

Shankar:- In Delhi dadi .

Charulata:- say something about your family beta.

Shankar:- mom name is  sujata and dad is ram Prasad , me and I have a little sister
was married and now she is pregnant dadi ( he says looking at ragini who instantly looks up listening to pregnancy word)

She smiles thinking Kavita got pregnant but immediatedly her smile vanishes thinking what she did to her. She remembers Raghu and a tear escapes from her eyes, she immediately wipes it before anyone could notice her but it was already seen by sanskar.