part 28

Suhani:- now what left yuvraj.

Yuvraj turns towards raghu and ragini and says.

Yuvraj:- I am your same yuvraj bhaiya, I mean.

R & R:- you mean..

Yuvraj:- I mean I was same person.

Raghu claps his hands and says.

Wow only this left.

Ragini:- excuse me I am almost staying with him from one year and you didnt even said to me.

Yuvraj:- I want to confess when you both were infront of me .

Raghu:- atleast someone gave respect to me.

Ragini:- I do respect you raghu.

Raghu:- haa but I cant see nor i can feel it.

He leaves dinning table where ragini and yuvraj both follows him.

Yuvraj:- atleast lisen to me .

Raghu and ragini:- shut up dont talk to me.

They both sees each other raghu turns his head while ragini pouts.

She holds her ears by standing infront of him while yuvraj holds his ears and stands infront of them.

Yuvraj:- I lost my memory and it took 10 years for me to gain my memory back by then I dont knew where you both went.

Ragini:- accident.

Raghu:- how ?

Yuvraj:- nothing yar it's normal only but I was seriously head injured that's why.

R&R:- you are forgiven.

Raghu:- now tell me why you acted like that on your marriage day. Why you left without even informing me.

Ragini:- we didnt want to do it raghu but kavitha molester was back and tried to hurt her. At that time sanskar saved her and you knew what will happen right. She got her attacks back infact it was worse.

Doctor suggested that she should stay away from all stress.

She was not in right condition to think good and bad and we took that decision.

Raghu:- and you left alone without informing your where you were to any one.

Ragini:- sanskar asked his friend help so that I can stay for somedays later we will move to another place but suhani and me fainting these all leaded to another.

Sanskar too didnt knew where I went. He can't say truth or unable to find me that 699 in this condition. I knew I am hurting him but I thought if I really went away then it might.

Yuvraj:- it's your foolishness.

Raghu:- foolishness =ragini = foolishness.

Ragini:- sorry.

Raghu:- do you really want to go back to sanskar. Althought he wasn't wrong but he wasn't completely right too.

Ragini:-  I knew and I think he got his punishment of not knowing whether me and his kid is safe or not.

Raghu:- your wish.

After few days ragini and sanskar gets married again with Keshwar and suyyash.

Suhani:- we will miss you.

Yuvraj:- no way we will miss her. I will definitely visit her very month and to check how he is taking care of her.

Sanskar:- I wont repeat my mistake yuvraj.

Kavitha:- this time I will try to stay away from you.

Raghu:- this time I am with you. I wont allow your sickness to ruin you again and you just cant stay away from us.  Onces I already lost my precious person and it took one year to get her back but if I lost you I cant live kavitha.

In my anger i always neglected you and your health. What not I said to you. If its possible please forgive me and give me another chances.

She hugs him and smiles.

Kavitha:- it's not easy to forget everything but even I am not saint to blame you.

They both smiles while ragini and sanskar too smiles.