part 17

Ragini was seeing them .

Sanskar was trying to move out from her while she moving more close to him.

Suddenly she gets up from his shoulder and says.

Tanya:- sanskar, let's go out for dinner.

Sanskar:- why you dont have flight tonight.

Tanya:- oh yaa I forgot about it.

Sanskar:- thank God you remembered.

Ragini in mind:- popat

Tanya:- then let's go for lunch.

Sanskar:- no, I stopped having lunch.

Tanya:- why ?

Sanskar:- dieting.

Tanya:- but you were already fit right.

Sanskar:- who knows in future if I became fat. That's why I am taking precautions from now only.

Tanya:- but why ?

Meri Marzi

Both sanskar and tanya looks front and sees ragini playing song ...

Meri marzi
Mai Chaahe Ye Karoon Main Chaahe Woh Karoon

Mai Chaahe Yahan Jaaun Main Chaahe Wahan Jaaun
Gore Ko Main Kahoon Kala Jija Ko Main Bolun Saala Nadee Ko Main Bolun Nala Chabee Bina Kholu TaalaMere Baare Mein Kuch Kahna Nahin Chupchap Baithe Raho Bolna Nahin Mujhe Samajhana Mat Jhooth Sahi Chaahe Pee Jaaun Main Chay Kafi Dal Ke Dahee

Meri Marzi

Tanya widens her eyes at that song while sanskar giggles and ragini to hides her smile .

Tanya fumes in anger looking at them.

They reach at site..

Tanya was inspecting site while sanskar and ragini was standing little far from her.

Ragini:- sir.

Sanskar:- hmm

Ragini:- I knew it's none of my business but who is she sir.

Sanskar:- what I should name her ragini. You say different words for meaning of problem,  egoist mad women.

Those all were meant for her.

Ragini giggles.

Sanskar:- dont knew whose face I saw morning that today my whole day was going to be spend with her. She has so much money that she uses it for makeup and clothes but she never thought of plastic surgery  atleast my eyes will be at peace.

Whole day my poor eyes will have to bare this tourture.

Ragini giggles seeing this side of sanskar.

Suddenly sanskar opens his eyes and says.

Sanskar:- I forgot about this. When ever my eyes cries out of pain then i will show you to them then they will get peace. What say.

Ragini looks on while he says.

Sanskar:- what? You didnt understand.  See when you roam in hot sun whole day and after reaching home and you apply some cool thing to your eyes how you will feel.

Ragini:- every much pleasure sir .

Sanskar:- that's what my eyes will feel seeing you after bearing her.

Ragini bits her cheecks to hide her blush while sanskar smiles seeing her effort to not to show him her red cheecks.

Sanskar:- by the way did you ever went to parlor.