part 20

Ragini was eating food by enjoying while sanskar was admiring her.

When a waiter places another dish .

Ragini:- bhaiya, who ever cooked this dish say that its was so so awesome and thank you for serving us.

He smiles by nodding his head.

Sanskar:- what's the necessary of this ragini.

Ragini:- what's wrong in it sir. When it was not nice we will say it that to in angry mode in same way we should appreciate it with smily face when it's good right. Our small appreciation will make their day.

We will be a reason of someone happiness.

Sanskar smiles while here raghu and kavitha.

Kavitha:- by the way I listened that ragini is going to London for 3 months.

Raghu:- hmm just now she said next week she is going.

Kavitha:- so,what you will do for 3 months without her. I am sure you will follow her their too.

Raghu:- I am not hutch dog to follow ragini wherever she goes. She has her life and I have my life.

Kavitha:- you both are best friends right.

Raghu:- haa, so what. We dont interfere in others lifes. We take eachother point of views but we does what we are comfortable at. We are best friends and we knew our limits. One should not cross their limits which causes to break in their relationships.
We can show our limitless love on others but that should not go to that extent that the love only to disappear. Then that love will turn into obsession. Which will ruin everyones life.

Kavitha:- but is it fault to think  that person love should belong to us only and no one should share.

Raghu:- no one means who mom dad sister and friends. Think kavitha if they to think that our love should not be shared then. No one will get life partners.

Everyone will have their part of love. Mom love is different like that dad ,sister friends and finally life parents

Just take me as an example. When I started to understand world I came to knew that I was at orphanage then all became my family in that ragini was special you knew why (Kavitha looks on) I lifted her in my arms when she was just 6 months baby. We all were friends but ragini was special . It's just like a mom love towards her maybe I brought up her that possessive love is their.
But that love has it limits and that was our friendship.

I was not happy to send her with your brother because at that time some strange feeling like scary how she will go that long distance that to with sanskar a young man who might have feeling on her ( kavitha looks shocked towards him).

I am a man kavitha and I can understand by his stares he was liking her and when he asked my permission for London trip that something made me satisfied that he will protect her no matter what.

And I think ragini too likes him. Who I am to  interfere in their matter.

Kavitha:- and your feelings.

Raghu:- in between I thought of marrying her and I was about to propose to, before me mom and dad asked her then she said i was a family to her then i realised how big  blunder I was about to commit.

From then to till now I was still in that guilt of thinking about our relation in that way. Onces ragini gets married then I will be free of it .

Kavitha nodes her head..

And this guilt only made me to stay away from you and when ragini explained me then I realised actually I am guilty about not accepting your feeling on me when I too had same.