1

I woke up to the sun shining directly into my face. I smiled and lazily got up. Today will be the first day working as an assistant for a famous K-Pop group. I always wanted to become a stylist but working for famous people means I'll earn more money. And that means I can finally move into a better apartement. I quickly took a shower and changed into my clothers. I decided to wear dark blue jeans and an oversized peach colored shirt. Then I put on some blush and a little bit lipgloss. 
"Okay then. Lets go.",  I said to myself. Before I left my apartement I grabbed my keys and my bag. Because it was the first day of work I decided to wear black high heel boots. After checking the time, I quickly rushed to my car and drove to BigHit Entertainment. And that's where I got nervous. Extemely nervous. I parked and walked towards the building.
"Stop overthinking Y/N. You can do this." I took a deep breath and entered the building.
"There you are. We've been waiting for you.", a very good looking man greeted me. I bowed down and followed him to whereever he was going. We stopped in front of an elevator.
"So my name is Joe.", he suddenly said. "I am kind of like your boss. I'll give you lists which are like to-do lists. I want you to finish everything on that list in only 1 work day." His voice was nice. Not too low but also not too girlish.
The elevator opened and we went in.
When he looked at me I nodded twice.
" I'll introduce you to the people who you'll work with now. I expect you to learn their names as fast as you can and you're supposed to do everything they ask you to. Any questions?"
"Uhm... What if they ask me to buy something? Should I buy it with my own money then?"
He chuckled and my knees almost got weak.
"No, of course not. Here." He gave me a card.
"It's a business card. We can see everything you bought with this, so if you're up to go shopping with it then you're fired."
"Okay."
I took the card and after that we left the elevator and went into a room. It was like opening the door to a hospital. Many people walked around and talked, a few men were sitting on chairs in front of giant mirrors, other ones got their hair styled.
" I can't wait to style them.", I said to myself but Joe smiled at me too. He probably heard me.
"Everyone! Attention please!"
Every person stopped doing what they did before and looked at us. My nervousness turned into excitement and I childishly started smiling.
"This is Y/N. She'll be your new stylist and makeup artist. But she'll also be your personal assistant."
I bowed down to greet them.
"Nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to working with you.", I said and looked up again. That's when I noticed a guy glaring at me.
The longer I looked at him, the more I got the feeling that I knew him.

Jungkook POV

Manager Joe introduced the new woman to us.
"She doesn't look like she's married.", I whispered to Jimin who just smirked. Usually BigHit only hires married workers, so there won't be any possibility that they end up having a relationship with us or that they aren't any saesangs.
"Well, good for us.", he chuckled.
"Nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to working with you.", she said.
There was something strange about her that made me unsure if I should like her or not.
We all bowed down to greet and thank her, then everything went back to normal. A few had to get their makeup done, others had to practice their lines. I decided to practice my lines on my phone until I get my outfit. Before I sat down to look at the screen, I followed the new woman with my eyes. Joe and her went towards Namjoon who was sitting in front of a mirror. I wonder how old she is. She seems young and I have to admit that she is beautiful as well.

Your POV

They bowed down and then everyone started with their work again.
Joe walked towards a guy who was sitting in front of a mirror. I followed him.
" Y/N, this is Namjoon. He'll be the first person whose make up you can put on. After that you'll style Jungkook. He's the guy sitting over there. If you're done with that then look at your list." He gave me a list with a few things written on it. "Good luck on your first day."
"Thank you.", I said before he left.
"So you're the new one." Namjoon suddenly said.
"Yes. My name is Y/N." I looked at my list.
"Natural make-up. Pfft, that's easy.", I said.
"Please lean back and close your eyes.", I said and Namjoon did so. While doing his makeup I chatted with him.
"You're not from Korea right?", he asked.
"No. I moved to Seoul a few months ago."
"Interesting."
"I've been living in a few countries already. I actually planned on traveling my whole life but I somehow just can't leave Seoul. It's way too beautiful here. And I have my dream job."
He smiled at me.
"Now open your eyes."
He obeyed.
"Now slightly open your mouth so I can put some gloss on your lips."
Just then someone came with a camera.
"Oooh Namjoon-ah. Why are you the first one with our new girl?", he asked and we both chuckled.
"You'll have the chance too soon.", I just said.
"Aaand done." I said to Namjoon.
"Thank you.", he said and stood up.
"Uhm, before you go."
He turned around.
"Who is Jungkook again?"
He laughed and pointed at a guy sitting on a chair, staring at his phone while silently singing.
"Thanks."
That was the guy who stared at me.
The closer I got, the better I could hear his voice. And trust me. It was angelic.
I tapped his shoulder and he looked up.
"Please follow me, so I can give you your outfit."
I turned around and walked to the clothing room. While walking I looked at my list.
"Bad boy look."
Why can I imagine him so good in that?
During the whole time, he didn't say a word. He didn't even look at me.
"I'm sorry if I'm wrong but can it be that you don't like me? You seem to avoid me somehow.", I asked.
"I am not.", he just said.
"Okay then." I just gave him his outfit.
"This is your outfit. Put it on and come back here, so I can add some things." He just turned around and walked into the cabinet without even looking at me once.
Something told me that I didn't like him.
You can't make enemies on your first day at work Y/N.
"I'm done. ", he said when he came back. I looked at him and nodded.
"Seems like I don't need to add anything." I answered and turned around to go back to the make up room.
Help Yoongi practicing his lines. Was my next order on the list.
I stopped walking and looked around.
"You don't know who Yoongi is, right?", someone behind me suddenly said. I squeaked, turned around and slapped the person right into the face.
CLAP.
I widened my eyes as I realized what I did. I slapped Jungkook. Ge was holding his cheek and looked at me. I couldn't define his look. Was it anger? Was he surprised? Everyone turned around and looked at me.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- y-you... you just suddenly - "
"Shut up."